How do you stop a cd jumping

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone any ideas how to get a music cd from jumping , i have tried giving it a wipe on me jumper :laugh: but its still jumping & well basically not playing right
jumper feck me :thumbdown: rough sandpaper be much better . :doh: i jus use a t shirt give it a good hard rub see if that works heard vinager works ?
has anyone any ideas how to get a music cd from jumping , i have tried giving it a wipe on me jumper :laugh: but its still jumping & well basically not playing right
jumper feck me :thumbdown: rough sandpaper be much better . :doh: i jus use a t shirt give it a good hard rub see if that works heard vinager works ?

ok i will give it a good hard rub then :laugh::toast:

Put something heavy on it that should keep it from moving,lol :clapper:

Seriously,is it just that cd or the player,if its the player clean the laser lens with some lens cleaner (body spray on a cotton bun will do the job) :thumbs:

Put something heavy on it that should keep it from moving,lol :clapper:

Seriously,is it just that cd or the player,if its the player clean the laser lens with some lens cleaner (body spray on a cotton bun will do the job) :thumbs:

you just want me to break it dont you :laugh:

:lol: You can get a Cd Lens cleaner that you run through your cd player like a normal disk..This should sort ya problem.Think they cost around a few quid. :snack:

thank you for a sensible answer , i will buy one when i am out tomorrow :D

You are supposed to wipe them from the center outwards.Think of it like a dart board,wipe from the bull to double top,then bull to double five and so on until its complete. Use a soft cloth or a CD wet wipe if you have any. If that doesn't work,it probably is faulty.

ok i will give it a good hard rub then :laugh::toast:

always works on mine :whistling:
You are supposed to wipe them from the center outwards.Think of it like a dart board,wipe from the bull to double top,then bull to double five and so on until its complete. Use a soft cloth or a CD wet wipe if you have any. If that doesn't work,it probably is faulty.

its no loss its an old cd anyway i found it earlier so thought i would play it :)