Rats From Ages Ago

Just a quick picture post really.

I promised some pics of some rats that I'd taken out a while back, so here you go.

Only the 1 pic today, hopefully I'd get a load more from tonight's ratting. The farmer has found another nest/hide spot, so should be able to get a whole load at the same time.

This lot is just 3 quick rats from about 2 months ago. Sorry for not posting sooner.

Check out my trust Crosman RatCatcher

2rqn3t5.jpg

Edited by RemyBolt

Nice one remmy.

Grasped technology I see. Posting pictures now.

:thumbs:

Let's not be jumping ahead of ourselves now Mr Moxy.

Meathumper I have made ZERO mods mate. Well, internally anyway. Moderator, 1 normal light, 1 IR light, and a little 4x mag scope. Oh and a pretty pouch on the stock to hold pellets and CO2. Think of it as a handbag meets a stock cover. That aside, it's 100% out the box original. Not even changed an o-ring or seal.

No wait, I have added another scope mount bracket thing for extra play in adapting the scope forward or back depending if I'm using NV or normal light.

Ok, I ask because ive just bought one for my daughter and Im in the middle of pimping it up a little. Put a steel breech on, next extended probe, then a tipman extendable stock and maybe a hpa conversion.

As standard it hits hard and is exceptional for accuracy. Only real issue is the scope mounts on the barrel aren't great, so a steel breech is ideal.

• Like 1