fight fans ?

3 fights this weekend....whats your predictions....

Froch - Reid............Hopefully Reid but my brain says Froch by stoppage.

Haye - Mormeck......Haye by ko.

Cotto - Mosley ........ Mosley by decision.

Lets see who can get 3 out of 3 :hmm:

Yes some good fights on paper there isnt there :victory::thumbs:

FROCH v REID = Hard to say as from REIDs last performance he looked OVER the HILL :( But if he's up for it i think he could STOP CARL 'THE COCK' :haha: FROCH............so REID by KO :victory:

HAYE v MORMECK = I think HAYE will be to STRONG and FAST for him :thumbs: HAYE by KO :victory:

MOSELEY v COTTO = Another Tough fight..........I'll Have MOSELEY to win on POINTS :victory:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Fight 1, Froch by ko or tko,i've never liked pretty boy Reid,a bully who spat his dummy when Lacey gave him a hiding.

Fight 2,Haye by ko in the first 6 rounds,but if it does go the distance Mormeck.

Fight 3,Tough call,Mosely on points is the smart money decision,but Cotto can bang so its a 50/50 fight. :boxing::boxing::thumbs:

De ja vous! Reid spews again,he know's he's about to be ko'd so he stays in his corner and use's a "shoulder injury" to save face.A real shame because he could of been one of the best (10 years ago) but on more than one occasion of late he's let himself down.In the Lacy fight,he tried his usual tricks of,headbutting,and elbowing,but Lacy just waded through and "bullied the bully",last night just reinforced what i already thought about Reid,he can always go back to his (sexy photos :whistling: )JMHO,as always. :thumbs:

So whats yous opinions on the fights....personally i dont think Froch was tested at all and needs to set his sights higher,reid was finished 4 years ago......Haye did a good job but showed his basic technical weaknesses....i dont think he will go further than a british title as a heavyweight but agree he cant go on as a cruiser.....cotto i thought won on the fact that mosley simply could not hurt him...it was the typical boxer/fighter contest and on this occasion the fighter won and deservedly so....possible future opponent for hatton if he he gets past mayweather...after all,if hatton wins can he really avoid the other big names at welterweight and drop back down...surely not.

Good weekend of fights anyway

So whats yous opinions on the fights....personally i dont think Froch was tested at all and needs to set his sights higher,reid was finished 4 years ago......Haye did a good job but showed his basic technical weaknesses....i dont think he will go further than a british title as a heavyweight but agree he cant go on as a cruiser.....cotto i thought won on the fact that mosley simply could not hurt him...it was the typical boxer/fighter contest and on this occasion the fighter won and deservedly so....possible future opponent for hatton if he he gets past mayweather...after all,if hatton wins can he really avoid the other big names at welterweight and drop back down...surely not.

Good weekend of fights anyway

Your not far off the mark there Gnasher.I reckon if Froch would have turned the heat up earlier,he'd have finished reid anytime he liked.

Haye,well to be honest i've always thought he was overated,yes he can bang,but in all honesty i think he was lucky to finish that fourth round.He was quite honest in his summing up of the fight,and did weather the storm well after being tagged,instead of trying to pretend he wasn't hurt.He really isn't big enough to campaign at heavyweight,and if he is glass jawed at cruiser,what the feck will he be like when he gets hit by a 16 stone plus fighter.If he fought enzo at cruiser,he'd get destroyed inside 5 rounds.I think he knows that himself,and is avoiding the prospect of defending against maccarinelli.

Cotto? i was well impressed,he proved he can box as well as brawl.I don't think mosley underestimated Cotto,but you could see he was surprised by the handspeed and footwork of Cotto,and he obviously thought his punche's would have more effect than they did.I thought Cotto was the better boxer,and his punche's seemed to be doing more damage to Mosley than vice versa.Mosley is a class fighter,and looked good at time's,but he couldn't sustain any attacks,and actually had to start dancing and back peddling in order to have any success.

Hatton v Cotto ? I love Ricky,and i think he might surprise a few people on december 8th,but i think it would be a mistake to fight Cotto.Cotto is a big welterweight,and i think he would be too big and strong for Ricky.JMHO,as always :thumbs: