My Pups And There Sister

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a walk out this morning with my pal who has the litter sister to mine big floppy ears on this one lol the dogs found a nice earth a little smelly but all 3 was interested in it

Tb25, technically he did retrieve as it was inside him when he finally decided to come back!.......I've gotta take it where I can mate! Lol Matt

Hot meat..I liked him he seemed a decent chap how old the pups now gafer

they are dam keen matty thats for sure see what they do next season buddy don't think these will let me down

genuine question how much graft will theses pups actually see no offence meant lads but i cant see them pushed or really tested going by your pics or reports they look in decent nick but will they be running fit next season for a hard nights graft

gaf was on about night vision because of only getting a few runs a night and i havent seen the others fairing much better no offence ment and they keep the owners happy and they feed them so alls good but i would of liked to get a pup a bit more put in front of it and educated a bit more at the age they were :thumbs:

• Like 1

No they are just bred for shows won't see a field only playing field chasing a ball I see for some reason you and a couple others seem to say I don't graft or work them well that's your opinion but its a wrong opinion bm there 12 months why would I put more in front they are pups they have seen enough till next season