Grab Yourself A Bargain!

AT LAST!!!

I've joined the Beagle club! But the mole was caught too far back, though I cannot see any way of tuning the monstrosity to get a cleaner kill. maybe pile some soil up in front of the trigger?...Least I broke me duck...

post-16-0-58658300-1429456807_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fair comments nicepix. You are basing your opinion on traps that've been subject to a hard life ,I'm basing mine on a couple of new items. Probably the answer to the Universe lays somewhere between .

As promised, the results of my first attempts using the much ridiculed "Grab yourself a bargain, Beagle mole trap " -special offer ;£7 inc postage. So I bought two. Two little domestic jobs c

I have one of these i now use it to hold all the pens and pencils in the van Iwm

Posted Images

I had another one today as well.

I think Nicpix's doubts about long term potential might be valid though ; the little shoulders the trigger sits on look a bit vulnerable to plastic fatigue or heavy hands.

post-13773-0-91046400-1429739513_thumb.jpg

Anyway my two traps have more than paid for themselves even if I now relegate them to the box of "interesting things " that my grandchildren will have to sort though when I'm gone:)