Deerhound Stud

Alan and Heidie Charles, not sure of their contact details, but they were running the Scottish deerhound club in Ireland at one point..

Gilbertstown Castle Pollard, Westmeath, Ireland

some of his dogs;

post-97768-0-68530900-1428082654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 8
  • 1 month later...

There's 6 when I looked this morning, 3 dogs, 3 bitches,it's been a while since I had a litter of deerhounds and I cant get over how long they are, I didn't think she'd have this many as the she never really showed that much but their fine healthy pups, its my sons bitch he's 17 and started his first job last week so great summer for him, I've hunted with this line back to these pups great, great grandmother when I wasn't much older than him and seeing her pick fox's breaking from cover was what wedded me to Deerhounds, I, am keeping a bitch & so is my son, & the sires owner has a pick of one, which I think he's going to sell, I've had a few other inquiries but noting else written in stone, the dogs is from Laois and I don't know about price to be honest, just hope they remain healthy and they keep reminding me of the great deerhound & deerhound lurchers I've hunted with that they were related to

• Like 4