Salmond And Sturgeon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isnt this about fishing?

one is good for producing eggs and that's bout all the other is lice ridden from festering in pools for too long neither are edible and will leave a very bad taste no matter how they cooked , wouldn't

mate in some areas that whats mostly going, sometimes the job centre are forcing people into those kind of jobs... i know a young lad that went to work for a biscuit factory, was about 10-15 miles awa

Isnt this about fishing? :blink:

Oh aye Mack, thinking about breaking the dingy out again are we? :D

More likely to land on top of them nowadays mate,I speed-read the title and thought it was about migratory fish :icon_redface:

• Like 1

More likely to land on top of them nowadays mate,I speed-read the title and thought it was about migratory fish :icon_redface:
:laugh:

rotten fish that will leave a very bad taste in our mouths, imagine a milliband sturgeon ,salmond sandwich it sounds digusting Edited by fourlurchers
  • Like 1

i cant wait, "we promise this if you stay........... we are equals, a family of nations, we value scotland, many would be utterly heartbroken if scotland left....."

its a democracy, west minister should be respecting what scotland wants, instead those down there are only happy if scotland plays a bit part, after september many hoped we had been put in our place...

yes supporters were gutted at the result, pissed off with the broken promises.. whats going to be interesting is, the no voters who will vote in may, are they happy with the broken promises, are they happy with west ministers reaction to scotland possibly having a bigger say...

the obession with salmond down south will probably back fire, he is neither leader of the snp or snp at west minister

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 2

i cant wait, "we promise this if you stay........... we are equals, a family of nations, we value scotland, many would be utterly heartbroken if scotland left....."

its a democracy, west minister should be respecting what scotland wants, instead those down there are only happy if scotland plays a bit part, after september many hoped we had been put in our place...

yes supporters were gutted at the result, pissed off with the broken promises.. whats going to be interesting is, the no voters who will vote in may, are they happy with the broken promises, are they happy with west ministers reaction to scotland possibly having a bigger say...

the obession with salmond down south will probably back fire, he is neither leader of the snp or snp at west minister

THE MAN IS A GRADE A c**t

imo if Scotland was out of the frame they wouldn't have been a hunting ban

The only people responsible for the hunting ban was The Labour Party ....hopefully every one on this forum will remember that come the day ..just as an add on the Labour Party plan to use the cost Of firearms licensing as a means of revenue ..I'd hate to think what it will rise to under the kind hospices of Balls & Co ...

• Like 1

I've asked you why? In my last post and again you've voiced your opinion without giving a reason behind it? Surely you can't blame a country for something without something to back it up? Read up on the laws, scotland came out it better than England. Did you see the support for the hunting ban in England at demonstrations and marches? Even the last waterloo cup was plagued by antis, there are still antis and sabs plaguing hunts in England, suppose it was a scottish person that told them to do it?

just mo that the hatred for the torys in Scotland from labour /snp meant they voted for the ban to spite can you prove any different ? the antis were on the field in England but the antis were the politicians in Scotland , not a slight on the folk just the elected antis

Edited by fourlurchers

The only people responsible for the hunting ban was The Labour Party ... ...

Who took a very large contribution from the League Against Cruel Sports as a financial incentive to do so.

They were also responsible for the hand gun ban.

I cant for the life of me understand why anyone on this forum with the smallest amount of sense would vote Labour. This is apart from the fact they will destroy the UK financially.

Remember this is the party who openly admitted that they allowed immigration to go un checked, why because it suited them, get more people in the country living off benefits or low wages and who's the party you are going to vote for??

• Like 4