Spaniel X Terrier

I were thinking around 150,I love my terriers, but we have to many humbugs on my spot and it's getting silly with going for a bash about, the last thing I want is them disappearing ,so been looking for a busher, even thought about getting a beagle bitch and putting my border across,I'm not in any hurry,thanks lads.

• Like 1

I were thinking around 150,I love my terriers, but we have to many humbugs on my spot and it's getting silly with going for a bash about, the last thing I want is them disappearing ,so been looking for a busher, even thought about getting a beagle bitch and putting my border across,I'm not in any hurry,thanks lads.

fair chance of border x beagle dropping in to

My tiny cocker x russel bitch is nearly 2and a half and started dropping in end of last season. Dont tink theres any guarentees that they wont go to ground, ive seen / heard of most crosses dropping to ground. I suppose size is the only guarentee , if there 2big . O and i paid 90euro for her

• Like 2

my spaniel xs have never dropped in when there young let them no not to mess about around holes ive had beagle xs as well all mixed with terrier no sighs there going in

i work banks full of earths you could fit a staff in :thumbs:

they no the diffrence no geeing up around holes

• Like 1

my spaniel xs have never dropped in when there young let them no not to mess about around holes ive had beagle xs as well all mixed with terrier no sighs there going in

i work banks full of earths you could fit a staff in :thumbs:

attachicon.giflilly marking.jpg they no the diffrence no geeing up around holes

Cant wait for winter to see the pup ferreting and polishing up her skills, well worth a try this mix

• Like 1

I'm not saying they won't go to ground, but there less chance of it, not like working with terrs and your whooping and hollering geeing em up,I can't keep my dog above unless he's on lead,most spaniel xs, Iv seen are up on the leg,don't get me wrong I love me borders, but that's not what I want to do anymore, my mates cocker patt will stop earths,and stay above, no matter what flushes,but their all different.

I'm not saying they won't go to ground, but there less chance of it, not like working with terrs and your whooping and hollering geeing em up,I can't keep my dog above unless he's on lead,most spaniel xs, Iv seen are up on the leg,don't get me wrong I love me borders, but that's not what I want to do anymore, my mates cocker patt will stop earths,and stay above, no matter what flushes,but their all different.

in 30 years of this cross had one digg and try to go to rabbit earths never go to anything else :thumbs: