Update On Bitch And Pups

On better note after one of the pups being stolen here's a few pics of the pup I've kept back 10 weeks on Saturday and he's 14 and a half tts and a right hand full lol

Nice to see a young pup getting out all new sounds smells experiences all bodes well for the future. i hope the pup makes a good one for you malc. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and dad

A few of the last pup who goes sat and the black pup I'm keeping and mom and dad

One of the pups

Posted Images

On better note after one of the pups being stolen here's a few pics of the pup I've kept back 10 weeks on Saturday and he's 14 and a half tts and a right hand full lol

Nice to see a young pup getting out all new sounds smells experiences all bodes well for the future. i hope the pup makes a good one for you malc. :thumbs:
cheers darbo I hope so to he was out as soon as he was jabbed he's growing well good recall as well at such a young age brings things back to me as well switched on dog atb malc
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

my dads pup fly from malcs litter doing well great recall ect and jumps well shes around 22tts un sure of age malc will no

she's looking good bud nice size I think they are 6 months now not sure without finding the dates I'll try and get a PIC of paddy [BANNED TEXT] I can keep him still lol
  • 3 weeks later...

The pups look like their coming on well good luck with them :thumbs:

cheers darbo I've just got back in with my pup and his dad been out since 9 he's run well learning gates and fences and trying to catch birds that fly up out the grass lol atb malc
  • Like 2