• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Above everything else...what needs to be remembered, is that it is not the camera that takes the photo, but the man behind it. A good photographer will take good shots with crap gear. It makes me laug

Tell you what Bill,I can recall a year or two back when you had the Osprey pics on here and the Cuckoo's & Kingfisher's, they were something else..not sure if they were took with the gear you have

get a phucking room you lot

Posted Images

Paulus, If i had your camera and you had mine, who do you think would take the best wildlife pics..... :whistling:

My best pic ever was taken with a 18-55 kit lense.... :yes:

then why replace it with a 70-200mm f2.8 L is usm then :laugh:

Because the 55mm isn't really long enough for some of the shots. In actual fact, I got the 70-200 for a wedding. It is not a good lens, and I would never recommend it to anyone. Mine is far too soft and has focus issues, despite being back to Canon. It's going back again soon.... :cray:

lets be honest, the quality of kit does make a difference as does the ability to use it and the knowledge of where to use it. i like the full fame 5d but it comes at a cost, with the loss of focal length compared for a crop sensor but it also has advantages, my f4 is similar with focal issues in as much as the autofocus is hit and miss at times and just not clean enough.
Why write in Chinese you cnut haha,a kit is a young ferret,crop is what a chicken has,focus is a car,focal is specs and I've heard of F1 coz I've just watched it this morning but never heard of F4? Are they just shit upcoming drivers?
  • Like 1

Paulus, If i had your camera and you had mine, who do you think would take the best wildlife pics..... :whistling:

My best pic ever was taken with a 18-55 kit lense.... :yes:

then why replace it with a 70-200mm f2.8 L is usm then :laugh:

Because the 55mm isn't really long enough for some of the shots. In actual fact, I got the 70-200 for a wedding. It is not a good lens, and I would never recommend it to anyone. Mine is far too soft and has focus issues, despite being back to Canon. It's going back again soon.... :cray:

lets be honest, the quality of kit does make a difference as does the ability to use it and the knowledge of where to use it. i like the full fame 5d but it comes at a cost, with the loss of focal length compared for a crop sensor but it also has advantages, my f4 is similar with focal issues in as much as the autofocus is hit and miss at times and just not clean enough.
Why write in Chinese you cnut haha,a kit is a young ferret,crop is what a chicken has,focus is a car,focal is specs and I've heard of F1 coz I've just watched it this morning but never heard of F4? Are they just shit upcoming drivers?

drones are next :laugh:

All this technical stuff is beyond me....

You guys seem to know your stuff. I seen a new camera on gadget show other night, can focus on different things even after the photo has been took, is this the future of camera's?

All this technical stuff is beyond me..