Collie Greyhound Bull Greyhound Or Saluky Greyhound Bull Greyhound

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A PIC OF MY Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound

Same sire as saluki bull cross above but different bitch, same age.

Posted Images

My bro bred a litter that he gifting all out with combo of all the breeds but also bit of beddie aswell from in the coursing stuff that was used. Sire and dam are top notch tbh. think they about 6 weeks old. All were claimed before was born. Been a big variety to how they thrown. Even at 6 weeks you can see clear differences. Most uneven litter ive come across in terms of visual looks and structure. Be interesting to see how they grow now and see if they will even out. 4 cleary look saluki types dominate features and stuff 2 others just look like normal lurcher pups but wooly types but there was one who thrown very heavy to the bull. The option had came up to cull him but as time went on of keeping him paid off as we knew a lad looking for this sort and as we thought when he picked his pup we had a lucky/sneaky suspicion he would choose this guy. I will try and post a pic of the litter so can see what i mean. Greats lurcher breeding and how they can throw.

• Like 1