Saluki Whippet

Just having a slow one today, has anyone else got any pictures of theirs they want to share?

This is mine, 8 months old now and coming on superb, her retrieve and recall are good, hopefully spend the summer getting her right.

1/4 Saluki 3/4 whippet

20150315_160928_zps4aghka1u.jpg

20150315_161546_zpskvym63c8.jpg

20150315_161610_zpsiljvh4jz.jpg

IMG_1099_zps6db637b8.jpg

6 months old

IMG_1084_zps900a51ba.jpg

IMG_1077_zps746bd802.jpg

• Like 4

I can't like any more posts today LOl, bu that's what most of her litter mates look like, I did a lot of research and took my time finding one,

It just seems to put a bit more into the whippet and keeps the speed, she doesn't seem to feel the cold, she was out in the snow at 5 months and didn't flinch.

I can't like any more posts today LOl, bu that's what most of her litter mates look like, I did a lot of research and took my time finding one,

It just seems to put a bit more into the whippet and keeps the speed, she doesn't seem to feel the cold, she was out in the snow at 5 months and didn't flinch.

yeh sounds good x this , and nice pup as well deff fill the freezer . wonder what a grew = whippetxgrey would have been like ,? but you got enough size from the saluki , without the bulk of the greyhound suppose . bit of saluki goes well in any x I think, helps with the stamina+feet .

• Like 1

The whippets in the cross with this were big at around 22" and the damn (sal/whip) was 22", she is 20" TTS at 8 months, I do agree that a grew might be worth it. She has taken cracking feet from the saluki, and has a much longer coat than the rest of her litter mates.

I wonder if you put in grew/sal x grew if you wouldn't have some chucking 25"+, one of her litter mates is going to be this size as it is, I just wanted a compact rabbiting dog.

• Like 1