Sign in to follow this  
Irishhunter14

Trying For Hunting Ban In Ireland

Unity amongst all fieldsports will never happen until the fishing and shooting lads are threatened,their numbers are huge and so they are left alone, terrier and lurcher work is still a minority sport and so our votes have no impact on the outcome of any general election, the damage was done in the 80,s whilst we were all thinking nothing would ever change, sooner or later all of the EUROPEAN COMMUNITY will abide by the same laws, WM

• Like 2

Well everyone needs to get together, irish an british an stick together for our peaceful passtime, I doubt the europeabs will have this problem

Well everyone needs to get together, irish an british an stick together for our peaceful passtime, I doubt the europeabs will have this problem

That would make history in itself if the Irish and British stick together.

I wonder who is financing the push for a ban, I often wonder if funds appeared in the labour parties, bank accounts from strange sources, when they banned it over here, it would be nice to put an information request into the labour party funds for the year, it happened,

• Like 1

stormount will push the ban through and they got plenty help idiots posting pics dead hares and foxes on this site and facebook

• Like 1

I'll go on hungry strike if they try it in Ireland! But should we irish make a letter and send a copy of it to all our local polities one letter but just change the name at the start and the end! And tell how it keeps young ppl out of trouble, creates jobs, samples healthy lifestyle, look at all the products sold and the vat paid on them! We are a big hunting nation and should have no bother keeping a ban off our shores! Either that or we skin anti alive so the rest f**k off! I'd do 10 years to save the sport I love!