Trying For Hunting Ban In Ireland

I remember when the ban came into force in England and the lads in ireland said it will never happen over here, we wont let it ....... Well unfortunately here's your chance.

I think its a disgrace that the hunting community should have to battle to try keep there way of life and a further more disgrace that city people can vote on country peoples ways of living, it is unjust and unfair. City people have no understanding of the countryside and its traditions, values or any thing that is not on concrete and tarmac! Most have little understanding of life and true living itself.

I hope Ireland does not suffer the same fate as the rest of UK but I believe now it is in the politions sights it will be pushed through by any means possible just like over here. ATB

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, there was no point whatsoever Cameron trying to repeal the ban whilst in coalition with liberals. It wouldn't have made it through and would have just given the antis the chance to say told

Trouble being in Ireland, there are a few that want a big name for themselfs and cashing in on the hunting game and published on public social media and making DVDs, all joe public see is cruelty on a

DVDs and pics on internet killing us big time, it's all evidence for fuel the anti fire

Posted Images

There's hope in England though, Cameron wants the ban lifted. Looks like we all need to vote for conservatives

they said that the last election and its still with us, i though they might of got rid of it after the wales farmer wanted to use a pack of dog for flushing out foxs but i dont think that got passed if it did the back door is already open, if not it still a thorn in our sides the boys in ireland have got to hope it dont come in

Never voted but seriously considering Cameron and crew, just to stop the labour tossers from getting in, if the bans not repealed at least the anti cant purchase a tighter law from Miliband, keep on keeping on ;)

There's hope in England though, Cameron wants the ban lifted. Looks like we all need to vote for conservatives

I do not believe he will push a vote, and if he did we have just had several yrs of biased press,who have not gone any way to show a impartial picture, which would support people making there own informed decisions,

and lets face it that has been promised before,they are scratching and lying to get every vote they can, we screwed it up by letting them ban it over here, we have set the president for all the tree huggers to use as example, god help Ireland boys you have to fight this tooth and nail,

Trouble being in Ireland, there are a few that want a big name for themselfs and cashing in on the hunting game and published on public social media and making DVDs, all joe public see is cruelty on a big scale. Have a look at that Tommy cullens facebook page, he just made some DVDs and posting pictures on a public forum, that's what fxxks it up for the genuine lads in Ireland that keep it to the chosen few. I've had the privilege of meeting some genuine guys in Ireland who keep their sport to the chosen few so long may it continue.... Well done to the lads who highlight their sport, you're fxxking it up for everyone. Just my thought. ATB

• Like 4

I do not believe he will push a vote, and if he did we have just had several yrs of biased press,who have not gone any way to show a impartial picture, which would support people making there own informed decisions,

and lets face it that has been promised before,they are scratching and lying to get every vote they can, we screwed it up by letting them ban it over here, we have set the president for all the tree huggers to use as example, god help Ireland boys you have to fight this tooth and nail,

Darren even if he doesn't push for a vote like you think, I think he will tbh, at least if Cameron's in they won't be pushing for tighter laws and get rid of many of the loop holes in the current ban, if labour get in I worry that the ban could be tightened further and maybe push for other fieldsports to be banned.

I think the antis deserve a lot more credit than people give them.

Looks to me like they will trie for a total ban on working dogs in Ireland as they did not quite get it all there own way in england and if successful and they can show it works, they will trie and upgrade the ban in England.

• Like 1

They will say anything for our vote. They are corrupt lying, disloyal, b*****ds they don't care about us or country.

I agree with what I heard elsewhere "They are cat shit, dragged through a pile of rat spunk!"

We are not on there radar, they are not listening to us, and the MPs are not pushing hard enough, the ban in England was wrong at every level, they know that, when you have the BBC run by shed loads of these people, you havnt got an impartial press, when MPs are saying things like they think it's cruel, like they did when they pushed the ban through, well that's not impartial, if it's not impartial then it doesn't reflect the civil service code of conduct,

When something of such magnitude with the ability of ruining so many lives is pushed through parliament, without a full vote then there's only one reason for that, they couldn't afford a full vote, because they would have stood a very good chance of loosing, the point that they knew that, and denied us the vote shows intent,in my opinion intent to rob us of our rights, the whole decision is corrupt,and here we see it raising its head again in Ireland,

• Like 1

Darren even if he doesn't push for a vote like you think, I think he will tbh, at least if Cameron's in they won't be pushing for tighter laws and get rid of many of the loop holes in the current ban, if labour get in I worry that the ban could be tightened further and maybe push for other fieldsports to be banned.

hope is a good thing without doubt, why has he not published a timescale for that, ??? Labour are crap end of, they have lost all grasp of working people, no one party represents fairly, the cross section of the population, each are supporting some section of the population no one party is truly impartial, the only one who is forcing, change, are ukip and the change that's coming is in response, to u kips popularity on certain subjects,

Firstly, there was no point whatsoever Cameron trying to repeal the ban whilst in coalition with liberals.

It wouldn't have made it through and would have just given the antis the chance to say told you so.

In coalition with ukip?, might happen.

Secondly, if every hunter, courser, fisherman, lamper, shooter, ferreter and so on stood shoulder to shoulder instead of bickering among ourselves we would have a voice and a body to outweigh any government party or political group, and be under no illusion anti hunt organisations are political.

Just imagine what could be achieved, unfortunately all the hunting fraternity are so intense on trying to safeguard their own particular type of hunting, we end up losing it all.

I can't think of another body of people with such great numbers who can't seem to get it together and make changes happen in their favour.

• Like 11

Unity amongst all fieldsports will never happen until the fishing and shooting lads are threatened,their numbers are huge and so they are left alone, terrier and lurcher work is still a minority sport and so our votes have no impact on the outcome of any general election, the damage was done in the 80,s whilst we were all thinking nothing would ever change, sooner or later all of the EUROPEAN COMMUNITY will abide by the same laws, WM

• Like 2