Trying For Hunting Ban In Ireland

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, there was no point whatsoever Cameron trying to repeal the ban whilst in coalition with liberals. It wouldn't have made it through and would have just given the antis the chance to say told

Trouble being in Ireland, there are a few that want a big name for themselfs and cashing in on the hunting game and published on public social media and making DVDs, all joe public see is cruelty on a

DVDs and pics on internet killing us big time, it's all evidence for fuel the anti fire

Posted Images

I wonder who is financing the push for a ban, I often wonder if funds appeared in the labour parties, bank accounts from strange sources, when they banned it over here, it would be nice to put an information request into the labour party funds for the year, it happened,

• Like 1

I'll go on hungry strike if they try it in Ireland! But should we irish make a letter and send a copy of it to all our local polities one letter but just change the name at the start and the end! And tell how it keeps young ppl out of trouble, creates jobs, samples healthy lifestyle, look at all the products sold and the vat paid on them! We are a big hunting nation and should have no bother keeping a ban off our shores! Either that or we skin anti alive so the rest f**k off! I'd do 10 years to save the sport I love!