It Only Counts When Its White On Black

You do know most south africans living in Britain are catholic or some form of Christian? Your doing the people whos side you are on an injustice. Tjere a few posters on here who make valid points about the muslim situation i am interested to here . But you are not one of them your makimg them look bad

I can assure you I am not on the side of any fuc*ing christians, its because of them that we are in the shit state we find ourselves in now, as far as I am concerned christianity has no more place in England than does islam, but I digress.

You're as bad as the Muslims you claim to hate, trying to change the culture of this Christian country.

Shame on you :no:

However let me remind you we were pagan long before that shite white christ bullshit came here, and of course as a marxist you should see religion as a none entity.

It's a Christian country now, if you don't like it why don't you leave like you say the Muslims should do if they don't?

I wont even dignify that with a response, dummy.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sooner we stop arguing who's got the better imaginary friend the better.   Ban all religion now.

Over to the Apologist

What Charlie is trying to say but hasn't got round to yet us that we hate the rag head filth that infest our country like termites chipping away at the fabric of society ,undermining years of healthy

You do know most south africans living in Britain are catholic or some form of Christian? Your doing the people whos side you are on an injustice. Tjere a few posters on here who make valid points about the muslim situation i am interested to here . But you are not one of them your makimg them look bad

I can assure you I am not on the side of any fuc*ing christians, its because of them that we are in the shit state we find ourselves in now, as far as I am concerned christianity has no more place in England than does islam, but I digress.

You're as bad as the Muslims you claim to hate, trying to change the culture of this Christian country.

Shame on you :no:

However let me remind you we were pagan long before that shite white christ bullshit came here, and of course as a marxist you should see religion as a none entity.

It's a Christian country now, if you don't like it why don't you leave like you say the Muslims should do if they don't?

I wont even dignify that with a response, dummy.

Come on, all of you racist oiks love to bleat on about respecting Christian values if you want to live here, why don't you hold yourself to the same standards? :hmm:

Hates muslims changing ourcountry. Likes Sikhs who are asians. Keeps asking a lad off here if hes asian for some reason unknown . Posts 4 year old news stories. Posts a story that has nothing to do with muslims but infact a probably christiar south african. hates Christians who have no place in England. all this in one thread you are an idiot. A few lads on here who i do not agree with are making good posts that are interesting and show me a different point of view. You just rattle of whatever seems to come into your head your all over the place

Hates muslims changing ourcountry. Likes Sikhs who are asians. Keeps asking a lad off here if hes asian for some reason unknown . Posts 4 year old news stories. Posts a story that has nothing to do with muslims but infact a probably christiar south african. hates Christians who have no place in England. all this in one thread you are an idiot. A few lads on here who i do not agree with are making good posts that are interesting and show me a different point of view. You just rattle of whatever seems to come into your head your all over the place

You can call me an idiot all you like on here, now you are getting personal, I suggest you wind your neck in ;)

I don't have a religion. I think it's all bollocks.

Christianity was spread because of it's violence not because of it's truth.

Same with Islam.

If we didn't have to appease this nonsense this nonsense couldn't be used to make stupid rules.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

You can call me an idiot all you like on here, now you are getting personal, I suggest you wind your neck in ;)

But flower you see you ARE an idiot, can't blame the man for pointing out the obvious ;)

I suggest you have a think about what your posting. you may well have a point i have no idea what it is but your not putting it across well at all. ✌

Okay. I'll try a little harder.

Make it illegal for lawmakers to make laws on the content of this mythology.

If it doesn't carry any legal weight then it cannot be used for bias when it comes to enforcing the law.

That way these so called muslim crimes can't be given and special PC considerations. Same with these so called christian crimes.

It becomes simply "crime" and can be enforced without fear, or favour, to any of these people's imaginary friends.

If people want to pray to allah, god, buddha, satan, even alex ferguson, so be it. But mocking these ridiculous beliefs shouldn't have any legal consequences in what is now a secular country.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

But flower you see you ARE an idiot, can't blame the man for pointing out the obvious ;)

Well do come and call me an idiot to my face boys, you see I have the ability to argue/discuss our little disagreements, where you boys have to get personal, surely the mark of limited intelligence, but the offer still stands, hell I will even put you up for the night :D or should that be fu*k you up???

Chris you profess to be intelligent with your long winded materialistic enlightment, when really your clueless mate!

Ok chris nows your chance, what is a christian crime lol what you smoking or drinking?

Laws, mate you really are silly, this lands laws are most of the commandments, as homer says doh