A Few Old Pics

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog with his tail curled up on his back in the second pic is first cross irish terrier greyhound 27inc tts

Posted Images

what was the most dogs he had at any time including pups lol.

When i went their first he had 70 plus running loose all sizes some of those red rough coated dogs were 30inc tts . I seen them run in small land and they was as tight on the turn as any dog i ever seen and gates or wire were no problem they could glide over them :yes: i seen darky jump into a deer pen in old castle and out the other side after a hare.He said himself he had 100 plus at times he was selling 30 plus a year to england at that time.

• Like 1

He was some man Pk.. some amount of dogs he had. Great pics their welcome, nice to see them, thanks for putting them up. :thumbs:

Some of them irish terrier crosses are very much like the ones EW has now, go threw anything, stay by you, real allrounders and good on the long ear as well. :thumbs:

He was some man Pk.. some amount of dogs he had. Great pics their welcome, nice to see them, thanks for putting them up. :thumbs:

Some of them irish terrier crosses are very much like the ones EW has now, go threw anything, stay by you, real allrounders and good on the long ear as well. :thumbs:

E.W got dogs of p.k years ago of my bitch they were same way bred as irish lady and sligo express thats what they are garfield was talking about breeding of them one time dont know if he did.He was down with him anyway e.w was hunting with me in kildare and used to go up to the lads in louth to the boys with p.k

• Like 2