The New Night Vision Rangefinder

You may have seen these recently advertised and for sale on a popular auction site.

On for sale at around £230.

Ok someone has done the faffing around dealing with the company overseas and waiting for the slowboat to come in. So why not have a mark up? Fair play.

A good friend has been speaking to the company overseas and has forwarded me this info.

If your looking to buy one deal direct. I think they come in at around £160 a unit plus shipping.

http://www.cqjizhou.com/english/products.asp?pid=22&id=171

The unit is not on the website yet but if you ask them they should confirm.

You will need to use the contact us form and put for attention of Vivian.

Ask for commercial samples, they'll need to pay for the items and the shipping will be extra. Make sure the seller sends as a sample so no import duty or VAT is incurred.

Could be worth a saving.

Be sure to have a look at the other products they have for sale. Some of the scopes look remarkably familiar.

Remember. It never hurts to ask

I can't offer any review on the unit mate. I'm only going on what I've been told. As I said above. Email and ask.

Another member has posted a review of the unit in this very section and funnily enough titled the same.

Have a gander.

There's a review of one on the night vision forum, quite good it appears.

Yes it was me!

Oh and a warning to about not paying duty....... "Make sure the seller sends as a sample so no import duty or VAT is incurred", this does not work any more, you still have to pay anything over £15, I know as I get stuff from Asia all the time.....It's worth a try, but don't get upset if you have to pay!

Splatty

Edited by splatty

Interesting , spill the beans , Ash is after one , the new Pitch Black NV range finder is only good to 60 yds as it is , and they recon their only aiming for 100 , and thats their goal . The guy told me that himself at the shooting show ..

I was at the show as well and had a chat with him and yes, it did click with me what he was doing....he didn't tell me but i know he is going to use a Crossbow rangefinder, they have a max range of 65 yards,

this is a link to a video of what he is likely to do

His night vision scope....sorry brick will have another brick ( Leupold rangefinder ) attached to the side of it.......don't get me wrong, it's a good concept but not very practical having a large square attached to your rifle ?

Edited by splatty

I have found a better link for that Night vision laser rangefinder if any of you want to buy from them direct, I think you will get a better price if you buy in bulk though !

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-LaserWorks-500-m-Multifunctional-Laser-Rangefinder-Night-Visions-DIY-Hunting-Shimmer-Infrared-Ray-Night/32218629562.html

Hope this helps Splatty

• 2 months later...