Hollow Tree - New Video

Ye you would have had the rabbit mate she did take a kick in you could tell scratched on the head she did well good gill atb stevo

Absolutely, I'm happy with Athena's performance She kept at it and we did pull her out before she behaved as if the job was done. Her brother would have had the rabbit pinned, that's why he wasn't there though, wouldn't want to rustle through all that wire to get him out.

Enyo didn't put on a good show but I didn't want to hide any of this insight into the underground. Ferrets all have there pros and cons. A big problem with Enyo is that if shes bolts a rabbit and knows we have it, she wont go to ground properly again, bit of a pain. We let her rag it and put her in the box for five minutes until she forgets then hope she lets it go.

Athena's the core of the squad.

Edited by ZeusPolecat
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the footage I posted the screenshots of, that's next. Tried to keep this one a bit shorter and straight to the point so its just one little warren. Similar style to the last one. Watch in HD  

top video again mate. the cameraman must be bloody small

Brilliant!