Will Have To Get A Boxer Dog Lol

Went on me walk to day ,was out for 1 1/2 hours was nice day, just enjoying the countryside where I've moved to. Suppose because it was nice day you get few more dog walkers than norm , but didn't go out until 4pm ,just chilling out +eating bit of fruit I always take with me. I gets to the track runs through like a little wood suppose that what it is lol. seen few dog walkers, I started to hold Buck back a bit now, only because he big daft thing and he might put few people off, Bryn ok as long as dogs are ok with him, he be ok with them.A bloke and his mrs came down the track with 3 dogs all loose , 2 boxer dogs and black mongrel thing , all dogs look in not bad shape really , ive seen a lot worse pet dogs before . I carried on walking still holding Buck by the collar, they didn't call there dogs back so thought fook it , and loosed him .he went right up to them, I though here we go all dogs just stood staring at each other , I was really just watching Bryn, as he will start if they get rough with him.But all dogs were being friendly with each other, thought great . they asked me what there were , but very interested in Buck , prob only because of his size .Then they started to chase him, what he loves lol. Bloody hell did he turn it on, he was going like a feckin nutter through the trees :laugh: he was twisting+turning at the trees at near full speed, he went right to end of track , came back and jumped a 5bar gate in one movment , even though ive seen him do these things before, it still looked great :thumbs: . the bloke and his mrs were stunned how he ran though the wood with his speed, but i knew that was nothing for him , he do the same at night and does lol. all dogs after were fooked, apart from Bryn he just stood still an let get on with it :laugh: , they must have been going at it for good 10 mins none stop running, it don't sound a lot , but that's a lot of running for any dog more so just pet dogs , and Buck reasonably fit dog anway . So at least to night the twat want chew his kennel he might be a bit calmer lol didn't take a camera with me , but wouldn't have got any pics with that mad bugger running around :D

• Like 1

Bet the short nosed feckers were panting out their arsholes trying to keep up! Good read

yeh they were fecked lol , but nice dogs though , I think to be honest Buck blew there owner's away with his speed and when right over the 5 bar gate all in one go, it is great to see big thing like him do these things :thumbs:

Nice to hear of pet dogs UNDER control, quite a novelty round my local walks, lost count of how many times I've seen a Benson and his owner in hot pursuit up the woods screaming there heads off.

true most aint got no idea mate, they prob sleep well tonight lol

Some dog owners do be ok met an old lady last week when I was going into a field at the canal she had a lurcher and jrt the lurcher was in top nick I thought she was going to be an anti but we had a chat and she wished me happy hunting

yeh met few on my walk, these the local hunt not far from me, and a lot support it I gather from talking to few people ive met, and funny thing is there are women , maybe they rode with the hunt before .?

Handy young dog buck n a bonus he's got such a crackin temp fair pay ray..

thanks :thumbs: I am lucky with him , as he full on in the field , yet daft with people+dogs, I know any dog can hurt you even little jack got nasty bite on them, but fook me if Buck with his size had temp like some jacks can have , you be in shit street big time :yes: