The Countryman's Weekly Hunter's Ale Competition.

Good news arrived today in a form of a parcel that I wasn't expecting? I've won a couple of competitions in The C'Mans Weekly over the years and usually Tracy Allan has phoned me to inform me of my win.The prize I won was a selection of ales/beers from Hunters Brewery in Devon.How i won was I had to think of a name with a country/hunting theme for a new ale that is being produced from April. I put down a few choices and the one that was picked was..OLD CHARLIE.

Did anyone else enter this and can you remember your suggestions?Im adding a photo of the letter from the brewery but the quality isn't very good.

post-34118-0-52142100-1422920796_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

wasn't this the brewery that featured on a tv documentary,where some woman turns up and shows them how to get most out their product and get it on the market,sent the owner out visiting resteraunts and alike etc to get the name out there,either way a good prize fair play

wasn't this the brewery that featured on a tv documentary,where some woman turns up and shows them how to get most out their product and get it on the market,sent the owner out visiting resteraunts and alike etc to get the name out there,either way a good prize fair play

I think it was that Alex pol..? woman that featured in the show.