Hw100 Front Qd Stud,replacement

Hi all am about to purchase the front qd direct replacement front stud that screws into the barrel band and was wondering,can doing this affect accuracy? By the sling pulling on the band in turn pulling on the barrel? Or is that a bit of a myth,I read up on them and that was a point someone raised so thought I'd get some opinions...

Edited by random

Thought as much but thought it worth raising the question,if nothing else you get some peace of mind by asking those who have done the things you plan,looking forward to having the option of a sling and bipod again,don't know why I've waited this long really...

• 1 month later...

Thought as much but thought it worth raising the question,if nothing else you get some peace of mind by asking those who have done the things you plan,looking forward to having the option of a sling and bipod again,don't know why I've waited this long really...

How did you get on with buying and fitting the stud, I'm looking at doing the same.

Mickey.