Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Was there the day rua died,hes double bred irishlady,Il get pics up later,anything iv seen coming of this dog really game and deck a lot of hares..yes irishhunter i hope your bitch has took will be chancy pups those with her being of the cathys bitch lines..

what was the names of his father and mother

mother on the huck dvd rosey

Was there the day rua died,hes double bred irishlady,Il get pics up later,anything iv seen coming of this dog really game and deck a lot of hares..yes irishhunter i hope your bitch has took will be chancy pups those with her being of the cathys bitch lines..

what was the names of his father and mother

mother on the huck dvd rosey

aye rosy the ma of them she wasnt the fastest but stayed on alright .the da of mine plenty of wind too thats why i stuck whippet in made some difference speed wise.

• Like 1

think monty got 1 of these..another 1 in ardoyne woodsy some good oul dogs then.

yeah your right hugh R had one got hit by a car jumping out of a boot in ardoyne just back from a hunt im sure hugh told me P McA had two from that litter two of the best dogs ive owned was off willy to A.McV bitch the litter sister to huck
  • Like 1