Proven Stuff

another decent first season bitch that gets really well tested with james twice a week on top hares, have to say fair play to james he is doing a great job with her :thumbs: hopefully she puts in another 3 or 4 good seasons for him

hope this doesn't come back to haunt me and I don't think it will but im expecting this bitch to be one of the best bitches around for a few years judging just on what ive seen on camera as ive never seen her in the flesh I know there's a lot of good first season dogs around at the min which is a good thing but ive seen more of this one than any and she is no bad bitch lads hope you agree. Best of luck bb and all the first season dogs about.
  • Like 2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

my nephews little dog sam, a tough little animal. edward runs the brains out him on all types of ground if he saw a hare on a road he would slip lol dont know how he isnt broke up

He can do it around hedges ditches walls gates and what ever else it is jim but what about the big sowed land or the middle of a desard :laugh::laugh: :laugh:THE DAY I ASKED EDWARD FOR THE SERVICE OF HIM HE WAS AFTER GETTING ON 3 HARES ONE AFTER THE OTHER BEFORE HE GOT HIM CAUGHT :yes::yes:

Edited by welcome
  • Like 1

my nephews little dog sam, a tough little animal. edward runs the brains out him on all types of ground if he saw a hare on a road he would slip lol dont know how he isnt broke up

He can do it around hedges ditches walls gates and what ever else it is jim but what about the big sowed land or the middle of a desard :laugh::laugh: :laugh:THE DAY I ASKED EDWARD FOR THE SERVICE OF HIM HE WAS AFTER GETTING ON 3 HARES ONE AFTER THE OTHER BEFORE HE GOT HIM CAUGHT :yes::yes:

he is no hero by any means nor does edward protray him to be but he is a genuine article he will try his best every time and thats good enough for me, the abuse he gets from edward is unreal iv seen him slipped on 5 and 6 hares in a day and as regards sliping distance well thats normally when edwards spots the hare be it 5 yards or 2 fields away lol hes a gas young lad,

• Like 2

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the ground was rough that day, Red wasn't out in 3 weeks to the day before that Sunday, got 2 hunts for him on that very same place in just 10mins or under, killed both, Brendan shock his head at me, he thought I was gone mad lol.....had him in Athy the following Sunday ran 3 killed 2, big hearted dog,,,,shadow how many lived in that litter, jimmy 1000 has the bitch, I have Red, where did the rest go
  • Like 2