Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the ground was rough that day, Red wasn't out in 3 weeks to the day before that Sunday, got 2 hunts for him on that very same place in just 10mins or under, killed both, Brendan shock his head at me, he thought I was gone mad lol.....had him in Athy the following Sunday ran 3 killed 2, big hearted dog,,,,shadow how many lived in that litter, jimmy 1000 has the bitch, I have Red, where did the rest go

four 2dogs 2bitches one of the kellys in Longford has the other bitch supposed to be running fairly well and according to lads I was chatting to at birr game fair two year ago the other dog was no good but 3/4 is not bad jimmy 1000 bitcb is a topper peter ya never seen a tighter one brains to burn the saluki there out of could run hares in small gardens and kill them top saluki no talk about him

is the mystry saluki still available for stud

i cant track him down at the min we reared him in ballina people often tried to buy him thinking he was a lurcher and when we would tell them he was a saluki they would think we were messin one fella wouldnt heed us after it about a dog ha ha ha its comical philip king had a brother and we had a dog and bitch but she was useless as most of them are i dont think philips produced much either as far as i know he was a bit of a freak i think but seems to be a fairly good stud dog he only had two litters that i know of and they all killed hares not saying hes a better dog than mikey and we did own the two of them but mikey must have got twenty two bitches law of averages is with the red dog in my opinion bud.

aye its always the studs fault .when in fact most of the bitches going under him aint worth a carrot ..to the right bitches that dog has produced top draw .

where are they bud if you dont mind me asking not trying to annoy any of ye lads but you have to tell the truth i would love him to be top producer and i would even use him again and dont forget we owned him for two years but he got some top bitches brought to him no question he got dvd bitch a bitch called penny mother to marcus parish bitch he got a handfull of well bred greyhounds he got tony mcguires bitch and he got miguel bred by the gaskins and thats just a few and with the exception of marcus bitch and bannermans bitch i fail to think of antin else that proved itself but i could be wrong

the gaskins never ever owned nor bred this miguel bitch .thats a figment of some ones imagination .greyhounds are no yardstick .i bred mike and i know the blood as well as any one does .i seen a dog by him as a youngster running in england and i recommended to mp he buy him but the dog got killed .he was the best youngster id seen run in a long long time the bitch mp as now is top draw ( because its in the right hands to bring it to the fore ) theres a very good youngster by him out the dvd bitch as well .the question one must answer is this .have any of these bitches hes covered ever put anything on the floor by any other dogs as good and id say no they havent .over top bred english bitches the dog would do even better as proven by his blood producing over here .theres half sisters to him here now 8mths old stopping em on salisbury plains .this blood is so consistant over the right stuff its as good as any .and consistency is the key .his full sister put to lucas as put hare killers on the floor every one of them .top coursing men in england bidding four figures for them .theres no substitute for breeding and the proof is in the consistency right back to mikeys great grandparents and beyond and its still producing after him

as i said i would use the dog again and i know he is very well bred as we would never have bought him but that dog has covered the world of bitches and all the dog men in ireland cant be bad and thats the way your comin across bud as for the dvd bitch the litter that was bred after mike was outstanding in comparison and went to virtually the same men bar one r two penneys litter i cant say much but they were ok not just champs miguel was garfields bitch now maybe you and him dont get along i dont know :thumbs: either that or hes just a bare faced liar about the bitches breeding but it would be an awfull thing to make up especially with him supposed to be good friends with them.look bud as i said its not a slagging match im not knocking the dog i used him as an example to another dog i also owned which im entitled to do and you brought up two dogs out of the couple hundred he produced thats either alot of bad dogs or dogmen you pick as for his breeding im sure theres plenty of good ones off his line but maybe hes not a producer or he doesnt produce enough i dont know but speed is a factor in everywhere in ireland and lets be honest its not as essential in england early pace especially. ......we could be at this forever but i dont see the point.....id rather be comrades ;)

:laugh: garfields never ever met any of em .hes only ever spoke to sg the once when i passed the number .the miguel bitch is nothing what so-ever to do with any gaskin breeding that i can guarantee you .as for being a liar :thumbs: only when his lips are moving .as for pace etc and the statements your making you aint seen quality dogs running quality hares thats obvious as a few others havent .its the easiest thing in the world to argue on the net but the dvd bitch aint put anything on the floor besides with mike .she jacked in her second season and thats why she ended up being sold of .watch the dvd that i gave to that garfield shes killing a few hares in august time on stubble and then pulls up when they move on a bit .yet shes the toast of you boys .says it all doesnt it .either way good luck with your dogs :thumbs:

• Like 1

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the ground was rough that day, Red wasn't out in 3 weeks to the day before that Sunday, got 2 hunts for him on that very same place in just 10mins or under, killed both, Brendan shock his head at me, he thought I was gone mad lol.....had him in Athy the following Sunday ran 3 killed 2, big hearted dog,,,,shadow how many lived in that litter, jimmy 1000 has the bitch, I have Red, where did the rest go

four 2dogs 2bitches one of the kellys in Longford has the other bitch supposed to be running fairly well and according to lads I was chatting to at birr game fair two year ago the other dog was no good but 3/4 is not bad jimmy 1000 bitcb is a topper peter ya never seen a tighter one brains to burn the saluki there out of could run hares in small gardens and kill them top saluki no talk about him

i cant track him down at the min we reared him in ballina people often tried to buy him thinking he was a lurcher and when we would tell them he was a saluki they would think we were messin one fella wouldnt heed us after it about a dog ha ha ha its comical philip king had a brother and we had a dog and bitch but she was useless as most of them are i dont think philips produced much either as far as i know he was a bit of a freak i think but seems to be a fairly good stud dog he only had two litters that i know of and they all killed hares not saying hes a better dog than mikey and we did own the two of them but mikey must have got twenty two bitches law of averages is with the red dog in my opinion bud.

aye its always the studs fault .when in fact most of the bitches going under him aint worth a carrot ..to the right bitches that dog has produced top draw .

where are they bud if you dont mind me asking not trying to annoy any of ye lads but you have to tell the truth i would love him to be top producer and i would even use him again and dont forget we owned him for two years but he got some top bitches brought to him no question he got dvd bitch a bitch called penny mother to marcus parish bitch he got a handfull of well bred greyhounds he got tony mcguires bitch and he got miguel bred by the gaskins and thats just a few and with the exception of marcus bitch and bannermans bitch i fail to think of antin else that proved itself but i could be wrong

the gaskins never ever owned nor bred this miguel bitch .thats a figment of some ones imagination .greyhounds are no yardstick .i bred mike and i know the blood as well as any one does .i seen a dog by him as a youngster running in england and i recommended to mp he buy him but the dog got killed .he was the best youngster id seen run in a long long time the bitch mp as now is top draw ( because its in the right hands to bring it to the fore ) theres a very good youngster by him out the dvd bitch as well .the question one must answer is this .have any of these bitches hes covered ever put anything on the floor by any other dogs as good and id say no they havent .over top bred english bitches the dog would do even better as proven by his blood producing over here .theres half sisters to him here now 8mths old stopping em on salisbury plains .this blood is so consistant over the right stuff its as good as any .and consistency is the key .his full sister put to lucas as put hare killers on the floor every one of them .top coursing men in england bidding four figures for them .theres no substitute for breeding and the proof is in the consistency right back to mikeys great grandparents and beyond and its still producing after him

as i said i would use the dog again and i know he is very well bred as we would never have bought him but that dog has covered the world of bitches and all the dog men in ireland cant be bad and thats the way your comin across bud as for the dvd bitch the litter that was bred after mike was outstanding in comparison and went to virtually the same men bar one r two penneys litter i cant say much but they were ok not just champs miguel was garfields bitch now maybe you and him dont get along i dont know :thumbs: either that or hes just a bare faced liar about the bitches breeding but it would be an awfull thing to make up especially with him supposed to be good friends with them.look bud as i said its not a slagging match im not knocking the dog i used him as an example to another dog i also owned which im entitled to do and you brought up two dogs out of the couple hundred he produced thats either alot of bad dogs or dogmen you pick as for his breeding im sure theres plenty of good ones off his line but maybe hes not a producer or he doesnt produce enough i dont know but speed is a factor in everywhere in ireland and lets be honest its not as essential in england early pace especially. ......we could be at this forever but i dont see the point.....id rather be comrades ;)

:laugh: garfields never ever met any of em .hes only ever spoke to sg the once when i passed the number .the miguel bitch is nothing what so-ever to do with any gaskin breeding that i can guarantee you .as for being a liar :thumbs: only when his lips are moving .as for pace etc and the statements your making you aint seen quality dogs running quality hares thats obvious as a few others havent .its the easiest thing in the world to argue on the net but the dvd bitch aint put anything on the floor besides with mike .she jacked in her second season and thats why she ended up being sold of .watch the dvd that i gave to that garfield shes killing a few hares in august time on stubble and then pulls up when they move on a bit .yet shes the toast of you boys .says it all doesnt it .either way good luck with your dogs :thumbs:

:snack:

• Like 1

the only thing your wrong about mate is she[dvd bitch] never put anything on the floor period that was any good even with mike where is this dog you mention put him up for the look i wont even give you my opinion on him let the lads whos on this topic comment on him and what she did produce was only too the red saluki not mike im afraid as for pullin up she didnt do it on kippers day out thats alli know.and gaz creegan gave his word that she didnt and so did chalky and kipper so as far as them men are concerned to you they must be liars.as far as me seeing quality dogs going maybe i didnt see antin anygood i seen a lot of whats in my country where we run hares with plenty of chances to escape.and the rest of what i seen was on the internet and that was in england and your right i seen feck all quality bud but if you wanna show me anything to change my opinion im willing to watch have you got them pal and i will give credit where its due i am a man who will own up to being wrong j.i havent had brilliant dogs but ive had dogs who wouldnt let that bitch in for a turn in thirty and lets face it she wasnt a bad bitch...oh ya bud lolololol dont be upsetting our lads mentioning other mens dogs if u know who im talkin about from what im told he hunts england cause no one over ere talks the man

• Like 1

im keeping out of this 1 lads lol but i will say 1 thing the quality of the bitch being bred to has a lot to do with the pups, here in ireland a lot of lads are guilty of 1 major mistake they will breed of almost anything, there has been dogs up for stud after half a season..... what does that tell you, plus iv seen bitches breed from that simply wasent good enough or tested enough, as regards salukis i could be wrong but i think most of whats here in ireland have the same bloodlines.... i could stand corrected on this

• Like 3

ive seen some full salukis run back here, this country isn't for them, that's not saying they ain't good dogs,I've only seen the DVD bitch run on clips, how she did or what she did in England I don't know about, just she looked a good bitch on DVD. Red is by her and a pure saluki dog shadow owned which is by a litter brother too khan jihad and a pure saluki bitch called Izzy Pharaoh, he's a good dog that's killing hares on a consistent basis in all types of weather and all types of land, so Geoff I'm not gonna get into a internet slagging match with you,it's along time since iv been in kids school and I've no intention on heading back there, but I think it's unfair to judge men or their dogs when you don't know anything about either, if your ever back this way with your dogs make sure and get in touch with me, I'll but on a few days on for you, hares back here should be no problem too your dogs because the crap dogs I have are doing very well on them......after a few days out me if you feel the same ill shake your hand,
  • Like 1

Well brokie garfield told me she came from the gaskins but i do no that i have a dog here of steves tramp x princess brookie where did gar get the 2 pure and who of was it yourself

the fella from cork brought saluki over from him think that jef gifted it him.

• Like 1