Lined My Bitch..

Was it you salukixgrey who said these pups will be more field dogs than fen dogs, or am I just making this up

my bitch would run anywere but she suites the fields were i run.. The dog has run on bigger and small land so pups should do both but your never garanteed nothing.. They both decent on the lamp and have taken venison so they not just one trick ponys
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch belle..

My bitch had her pups today 4 dogs 3 bitches.. All healthy got a mixture of colours

This the dog and his breeding..

Posted Images

should throw some lovely animals good to hear they do the bambis lol . atb

cheers mate hopefully lol.. They both tried and tested i enjoy daytime but work all week so only go on thr weekend but allways go lamping through the week the bitch loves thr graft.. The dogs gets run harder again a.travelling fella got him he out all the time day n night and allways does the job..
  • Like 1

Sounds like you are breeding for the right reasons, two dogs doing what's wanted. Good luck with them.

cheers mate.. I wouldnt breed for others just what suites me allready got 6 wanting pups including me a fella that owns the dog so hopefully they all be spoken for some good lads want them..
  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...