Up And At Them

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a small patch of trees in middle of field,so we enter dog within minutes his on baiting away 1,2m later vixen dispatched keeper lands over says he watched fox go to groung in small patch of trees in mddle of field of we go bitch entered 1m later massive dog fox dispatched. On to next wood a nice 12 holer dogs marking enter dog within 10 mins nice dog fox in net,so decide then to enter young dog only 13 months old within 20 mins vixen in net,by now its only 10.30am and 4 acccounted for so decide to have a cuppa then on to next wood ,first set nothing home,second set nothing home dogs showing no signs of being intrested,move down the wood till a 8 holer dog marks a little tight hole so collar on away he goes 5 hours later 1,4m dog fox accounted for,remove dog enter small bitch 30 mins later vixen accounted for,so all in all a good day 6 charlies wont be eating no more game :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

well done lads keep at them

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a sma

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there c

Been on this lads ground not all of it but a fair bit plenty of things to hunt so if you've not been think twice about calling him a liar on this post

Goat, thats the best day out wrangling i've seen in a long time, start with a huge insult and end up with a day out. Taz, if ya do let him on make sure you let us know how it all went. ;)

he stands more chance catching the plague only the elite get on mine as you know,you aint been for a bit mate :thumbs:

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a small patch of trees in middle of field,so we enter dog within minutes his on baiting away 1,2m later vixen dispatched keeper lands over says he watched fox go to groung in small patch of trees in mddle of field of we go bitch entered 1m later massive dog fox dispatched. On to next wood a nice 12 holer dogs marking enter dog within 10 mins nice dog fox in net,so decide then to enter young dog only 13 months old within 20 mins vixen in net,by now its only 10.30am and 4 acccounted for so decide to have a cuppa then on to next wood ,first set nothing home,second set nothing home dogs showing no signs of being intrested,move down the wood till a 8 holer dog marks a little tight hole so collar on away he goes 5 hours later 1,4m dog fox accounted for,remove dog enter small bitch 30 mins later vixen accounted for,so all in all a good day 6 charlies wont be eating no more game :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

when ya coming down mate,if ya wait till these have finished shooting we,ll have a day if ya fancy it mate

• Like 1

Well done taz sound's like you had a good day atb AT

yes mate was a good day,first time i found any since we had them 9 on that beating day,sport was good and pups learnt a thing or 2
I've had a few since then myself mate my young terrier has six digs accounting for 13 to his name now so I'm well pleased,he still fucks about a bit but he's only learning,he's got a nice steady bay on him and he's right up on them but hasn't took much stick although he's been stuck to his quarry most of the time when I break through,as I say though he's still a pup learning and I'm just enjoying being out with him,I should get a bit more work for him on a few shooting estates soon so looking forward to that meant to be going to one Sunday what's holdingatb AT

good news mate the young dog i have is coming on fine bolted 1 yesterday also dug 1 with him he,s only 13months so will give him 1 more then leave him till next season,hope you get a few next week,keep at them and happy digging

• Like 1

when ya coming down mate,if ya wait till these have finished shooting we,ll have a day if ya fancy it mate
ye defo mate just let us know when

will defo inform you once these keepers are finished and we can hit the main woods

• Like 1

Well done taz sound's like you had a good day atb AT

yes mate was a good day,first time i found any since we had them 9 on that beating day,sport was good and pups learnt a thing or 2
I've had a few since then myself mate my young terrier has six digs accounting for 13 to his name now so I'm well pleased,he still fucks about a bit but he's only learning,he's got a nice steady bay on him and he's right up on them but hasn't took much stick although he's been stuck to his quarry most of the time when I break through,as I say though he's still a pup learning and I'm just enjoying being out with him,I should get a bit more work for him on a few shooting estates soon so looking forward to that meant to be going to one Sunday what's holdingatb AT
good news mate the young dog i have is coming on fine bolted 1 yesterday also dug 1 with him he,s only 13months so will give him 1 more then leave him till next season,hope you get a few next week,keep at them and happy digging
attachicon.gifimage.jpg the one in the middle is mine taz he's 17 months now atb AT

nice looking dogs mate

Goat, thats the best day out wrangling i've seen in a long time, start with a huge insult and end up with a day out. Taz, if ya do let him on make sure you let us know how it all went. ;)

he stands more chance catching the plague only the elite get on mine as you know,you aint been for a bit mate :thumbs:
you can't say no now you promised and iv got my hopes up, and just give me mother a shopping list for sandwiches for the boys. All terrain they're a beautiful type of Lakeland X poodle types. Right up my street.any pups for sale so I can bring it on with Taz please

will defo inform you once these keepers are finished and we can hit the main woods
don't forget my shout taz I don't miss much haha
  • Like 1

don't forget my shout taz I don't miss much haha

no prob there mate was on another permo only terriers till they finish in 2 weeks then we will hit it moggy