Where Did The Deer Dog Post Go

one dog 99/100 no way pull a red stag ( may get lucky and hit something or trip or something thats why 99/100 lol )......heard of 2 good dogs pull one in rut off blokes who own the dogs and they don't lie,say pull just latched on and were taken 2/3 fields through hedges the lot till stag wore out , seen plenty pulled in day and night with 3 dogs ..oh forgot to write all in days when you could do this with permission ...preban

Edited by DEERMAN

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little b*****d it is...  

A dozen Red Stags here..       Part of a herd ")    

Shites herself if they chase her haha  

Posted Images

Dogfox123 reckoned it could be done but know one believed him......

I'm sure you've seen the feat plenty of times.....
Not once jockey
Shame Winston...
Because I've not seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't been done. I don't think it's an impossible task but it would a very challenging one to say the least, winston!
Well listen to someone who's actually seen then run and by numerous dogs that were pulling Fallow regularly. It ain't happening, and if by the off chance a dog tripped one it would be soon back on its feet in no time. A Stag makes a lurcher look like a Jack Russell when it's running at the side of it. A mate of mine has had a few grown Stags but we are talking 4,5,6 dogs on one.

If the dogs your mentioning here buddy are all bull x's and it's taking that many then you lads seriously need some new blood in your kennels haha

• Like 3

Not once jockey
Shame Winston...
Because I've not seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't been done. I don't think it's an impossible task but it would a very challenging one to say the least, winston!
Well listen to someone who's actually seen then run and by numerous dogs that were pulling Fallow regularly. It ain't happening, and if by the off chance a dog tripped one it would be soon back on its feet in no time. A Stag makes a lurcher look like a Jack Russell when it's running at the side of it. A mate of mine has had a few grown Stags but we are talking 4,5,6 dogs on one.
If the dogs your mentioning here buddy are all bull x's and it's taking that many then you lads seriously need some new blood in your kennels haha

Believe me the Bull X's were just fine.......

Not once jockey
Shame Winston...
Believe me the Bull X's were just fine.......

Good stuff matey ")

one dog 99/100 no way pull a red stag ( may get lucky and hit something or trip or something thats why 99/100 lol )......heard of 2 good dogs pull one in rut off blokes who own the dogs and they don't lie,say pull just latched on and were taken 2/3 fields through hedges the lot till stag wore out , seen plenty pulled in day and night with 3 dogs ..oh forgot to write all in days when you could do this with permission ...preban

Exactly, even if a dog was lucky enough to pull one the deer would soon be up and would drag the dog all over. I've seen dogs get dragged across a road by one, and this Stag was run up and down a field so wasn't fresh.

Sound mate :laugh:

It way well have been,but why would that make you almost want do deny your roots?

Makes me almost embarrassed to be associated with it :icon_redface: makes the whole area a laughing stock I think. Why couldn't they use ideas from a forge, rolling mill, blacksmiths shop etc. The main thing on the flag is a chain that looks like a cheap Christmas decoration and a glass cone ??? We had thousands of steelworks, pits all over the place, opencast at every street, nail makers shops behind every house and just a very few of cones. But no, the "arty" type get involved and the other main item on the flag has to be a cone !!!

There must have been a few thousand forges for every cone but no, the glass cone is "trendy and arty".

Could be something to do with the cone in Amblecote being a charity of course, bit of free advertising :whistling: I suppose it wouldn't do the directors pockets any harm :rolleyes:

I wouldn't let it get you down so much

Not once jockey
Shame Winston...

Comments like that make me chuckle, when you're out and lamping you don't think "let's throw each dog out one by one and see what happens." You get them all banged out and take it from there, I'm sure your Bull X's take them single handed no problem...

Not once jockey
Shame Winston...
Comments like that make me chuckle, when you're out and lamping you don't think "let's throw each dog out one by one and see what happens." You get them all banged out and take it from there, I'm sure your Bull X's take them single handed no problem...

Nope...,only bull x here is my sons and he works it,I only feed and walk it..what it does doesn't really concern me,I have my own lurchers which I mooch about with..im just a nobody with average dogs..suits me just fine, no ego's here bud..all the best to you

• Like 3

Not once jockey
Shame Winston...
Nope...,only bull x here is my sons and he works it,I only feed and walk it..what it does doesn't really concern me,I have my own lurchers which I mooch about with..im just a nobody with average dogs..suits me just fine, no ego's here bud..all the best to you

Same to you pal.

Just think when UKIP get in and the ban is lifted we can all go out to play....

Sounds good, Our dogs would love it to. Bet there bored now that we are all following the guidelines laid out in the hunting act bill! Be nice to finaly see some real sport again seems to have been a lifetime.....

• Like 1

Got told a tale this dog nailed one in a stream when they got there it was dragging it up the banking.true story

jackanory theres to many story tellers on here who talk a good one I think there internet hunters same old names keep popin up ?
  • Like 1