A And M Cylyinder

Hi all just want to quickly pick the brains of anyone with experience of these,it started to leak from the fill probe and loses pressure from around 160 bar to less around 100 in probably an hour or so then goes down to less than 50 over the next day or so,is this something I could look at myself or is it a back to a and m job? I have tried ringing them but never got through so thought I'd see what people think,

Looks like I'll give them a call then thanks,I didn't know about the warranty but have heard they are fantastic people to deal with,although I did by it used so maybe I'll be forking out for it but either way it needs doing it is becoming a pain not holding pressure!

Just an update,gave them a call and was told by a very helpful lady that it is still under warranty and as long as I haven't tampered with it or blown it by overfilling,then they will do the work for free and while I wait because I'm taking it in not posting,so going next weekend when I have the time,I'll let you know after I've been...

Yes but do it yourself and your lifetime warranty expires just like the last of the air rushing out of the cylinder! This way they do it and pay for the o rings as well as having the tools to do it properly.

Not to mention the fact that A&M claim that the cylinder in the XTX video does not have their valve fitted and has already been modified by a third party!

Thought I'd let you know I've been up to a and m this afternoon and had my leak sorted,with uprated parts!,whilst one of the lads busied himself doing this I had a chat and look round and was very happy with the service I received from a very friendly and knowledgeable group of people,and they replaced my filling probe o rings and filled my tank as well!,so overall a very good company to deal with and after my albeit brief dealing with them I highly recommend them and see why they have such a good reputation...

Edited by random
  • 2 weeks later...

How much did you pay for your cylinder mater?? That's my next step on my s200

It came on the rifle,I bought it used,on the website the hw100 cylinder is £150 not sure on any others,there is a s200 pictured on the site,I'd call to find out for your requirements they are very friendly and helpful...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would like to second the comments above for A&M. I bought one for my HW100 a few weeks ago, and although the one I had sent had a faulty fill valve, one call and they were brilliant. They are as close to half the weight of the original and by "upgrading" to this cylinder it also changes the handling of the HW to a much more pleasant tool. I have to say its a must for any HW100 owner. I must say I don't work or have shares in A&M but credit where its due.