Goldfinches In My Garden

Cheers matie..

I live in the middle of a town, but in the summer there are loads of goldies, and hopefully I get another nest in the garden.

Got a robin here at the minute that feeds off my hand..great stuff

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flocks of them . Attached my go pro

Over forty of them. Out a fortune on hearts

Hope you dont mind me adding a couple of photos of a pair of goldies in my front garden, the cock bird has nested in the garden the last two years, not so sure if its the same hen, dont think so.. Al

Posted Images

No way I have a robin but hes shy and I get blue tits they seem ok I can go to the patio door and they dond fly away I also get a wagtail he picks about on the ground what would I put out for him. In my old house I used to get hundreds of sparrows and starlings a few blue and great tit

s and a pair of chaffinchs iv only seen a handfull of sparrows the first day I put my feeders in my new house

Mule . . camera I'm using is a go pro hero 3 . Only getting used to it an adjustments. Different type of frames if you know what I mean mate . Both picks are from same position just different shots . Only learning .

Delboy have you taken them as pictures or stills from a video ?.....ive just had a similar camera but I cant suss it all out yet......is it one of them you can walk away from and it takes a picture every few seconds ? ( or however often you set it to ).....I think they call that a fish eye view that's why it looks kind of distorted at the sides mines the same but again I cant work out how you get rid of it..................................I cant be doing with instructions I just press buttons and see what happens :D

I downloaded the app which allows you control the camera via your phone watch live footage an take pics.i place my camera outside sit inside watching the live feed back on my phone pressing record when I want . pics I put up where stills from video . I just paused video then screen shot my phone

Cheers matie..

I live in the middle of a town, but in the summer there are loads of goldies, and hopefully I get another nest in the garden.

Got a robin here at the minute that feeds off my hand..great stuff

. . . Robbing me lime light and topic ye bollox with your nikon ha ha .seen them pics on Google images
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...