Seeleand Exeter Advantage Trousers

In the run up to Christmas I thought I'd treat myself to a new pair of hunting trousers for the coming festive hunting period. Done a bit of reading up on a few pairs and came across the Seeland Exeter Advantage trouser. 'This is a very hard wearing trouser' it said on the product description and 'waterproof, windproof and breathable'.

Great I thought........but how wrong I was.......

With my first step into the very first cover of the day, I felt my right trouser leg get caught onto a bramble, and as momentum naturally took me forward, this bramble (which was the size of a bloody drawing pin I might add) decided to take a bloody chunk out of my trouser.

So this so called 'very hard wearing trouser' which cost £100 is actually not that hard wearing at all!!

Moral of the story.....don't buy Seeland Exeter Advantage if you hunt! If you do, be prepared to hunt away from any thick cover.

Awful trousers.

Bought them from thesportingstore123 on ebay. They are a hunting clothing store with ebay shop. Yes says they are hard wearing in their advert. Sent them back and they are saying seeland won't refund my money. Total disgrace.

Bought them from thesportingstore123 on ebay. They are a hunting clothing store with ebay shop. Yes says they are hard wearing in their advert. Sent them back and they are saying seeland won't refund my money. Total disgrace.

Email sealand direct with your complaint. Not the middle man.

You may be surprised.

Greys grxi trousers best bit of money I ever spent, on my forth pair now normally get two seasons out of them out three days a week with hounds digging, waterproof warm breathable and end of the day I just hose myself down, a few of my mates have bought some and the say the same, for a fishing trousers they are good, really good. Only thing now is that greys have recently changed their design, so not sure what their like but if you can get hold of the old type you won't go far wrong!