Fao Articgun

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, her

Dog pup Bitch pup Another dog

A38B2BE5-6B4C-4C9E-9393-AE96079FAFA6_zpsEC41AB5F-D68A-46F6-AD15-F4E66A471E9D_zps5C46B6DE-0AF8-4F30-98C4-1D709F21450F_zps

What height you reckon on it making,looks decent size now?

Im thinking she will be a massive bitch might even make 26" she biggest in litter and there where a few monsters first time I seen bitch be biggest pup, don't like keeping or running bitches but at end of day have too keep one at some point so she it, very pleased with her but she young long way to go

• Like 1

A38B2BE5-6B4C-4C9E-9393-AE96079FAFA6_zpsEC41AB5F-D68A-46F6-AD15-F4E66A471E9D_zps5C46B6DE-0AF8-4F30-98C4-1D709F21450F_zps

Im thinking she will be a massive bitch might even make 26" she biggest in litter and there where a few monsters first time I seen bitch be biggest pup, don't like keeping or running bitches but at end of day have too keep one at some point so she it, very pleased with her but she young long way to go

Reckon mine will make a fair height as well, she around 15tts just now at 14 weeks

• Like 2

Given time to mature out n right owners they seem to do well enough too keep owners happy so far, first litter out khan bitch just maturing now, some seen bits and pieces and done well, one died sadly knocked over, only two changed homes one ended up back with original owner lol one bitch went to lad who bought pup from last litter so all good on that front , next season be the real acid test for them, they old enough to get properly fit enough for hare and what ever else lads want to chuck at them, no excuses if they fail they fail cannot be helped I think they all got a good chance cos they with realistic lads who know what they bought :thumbs: lurchers with aptitude for longer runs on hare, they deffo not saluki lurchers and should not be judged as or against , same with lads that got from last litter , Ive reared em as best I can and used the best I could find certain bitches where simply not available to use sio you can only use what you can at end of day, :yes: the lads all done great jobs of the pups I could not ask more of any of them to be fair, I pray they get the pleasure Ive had from mine :victory: I think that these lads will be amongst the ones that will make the breed better workers along with others that run pures not just on hare either working pure better option allround than one that's seen nowt, helps breed better lurchers as well likesay they never imho going to compete with bulldozer tillys etc but most their own ilk don't to be fair they give you good sport n 100% ya cant ask for more

• Like 2

Reckon mine will make a fair height as well, she around 15tts just now at 14 weeks

yes she will mate seen the other bitch of that color other day she smaller build like rest of bitches where, yours gunna be a monster like mine :yes:

not had anyone moan about any of them being difficult or deaf or stupid or plin mad, no recall issues ???? so summat going ok maybe lol

There's time yet :laugh::laugh:

Pups look cracking wee dogs..

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: I guess there is mate, all the owners know they welcome to fetch them back if needed :yes:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...