Fao Articgun

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, her

Dog pup Bitch pup Another dog

Cheers lads forgot yA had one out scots litter Mac lol

Cheers Jack mate how yA doin hope yA had good Xmas how's your good bitch goin pal? Bet she later waste too good few irish hares

im sound mate had good xmas ya the bitch is going well for me have a match tomoro with her hope she dose well for me she has a good few hare kill happy xmas to ya mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, heres a couple of pics pal

20141224_201004_zps6xecdc6b.jpg

20141225_195853_zpskofwodvy.jpg

20141226_085619_zpstrdnlqi5.jpg

beautiful pup Daz best of luck with her .. How'd did your other bitch pup turn out ?

Cheers lads forgot yA had one out scots litter Mac lol

Cheers Jack mate how yA doin hope yA had good Xmas how's your good bitch goin pal? Bet she later waste too good few irish hares

im sound mate had good xmas ya the bitch is going well for me have a match tomoro with her hope she dose well for me she has a good few hare kill happy xmas to ya mate :thumbs:

We out tomorow as we pal hope yA get a win mate slip her right and she do rest pal all the very best too yA let me know how youse get on bitch showed lot of class over here

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, heres a couple of pics pal

20141224_201004_zps6xecdc6b.jpg

20141225_195853_zpskofwodvy.jpg

20141226_085619_zpstrdnlqi5.jpg

beautiful pup Daz best of luck with her .. How'd did your other bitch pup turn out ?

Aye she was running well now but she struggled a wee bit with injury last few weeks and the hares have really stepped up so put her away till back end of the season mate

• Like 1