Anyone In West Sussex/surrey Trapping Mink?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you go buy minkenrys book? Sack playing with mink, I got bitten by a weasel when I was a lad, reckon its put me off playing with wild mustelids..

Swim and hunt fish at a guess ........

Get a ferret, shoot all the bloody mink!!

Why not go to a mink farm and buy a kit off them next summer! Think that's the way to go! If I were to buy a ferret, I'd go for a kit every time, for obvious reasons!

Same applies IMO!

There are no mink farms in the UK; they were outlawed by BLiar.

Why not go to a mink farm and buy a kit off them next summer! Think that's the way to go! If I were to buy a ferret, I'd go for a kit every time, for obvious reasons!

Same applies IMO!

There are no mink farms in the UK; they were outlawed by BLiar.

Sorry forgot that! Would it be possible to buy from one over here I wonder!

That's the thing you can get wild mink that would not bite you and a fur farm mink that will be very aggressive they are all diffrant and its also the way you approach them you never go to them let them come to you and get them to trust you and you will eventually have them licking meat and blood off your hands.

The babys are best when they are very young and you have to bottle feed them for around a week I think and they bond with you and see you as its mother

They are so intelligent that's what makes them such good survivors

Edited by davey869

next you will be saying that they have more fight pound for pound than any dog alive and a big mink could kill a good working terrier.................

and by the way mink man ( chris knows his user name) my offer of that grand to bring your big mink over still stands :thumbs:

next you will be saying that they have more fight pound for pound than any dog alive and a big mink could kill a good working terrier.................

and by the way mink man ( chris knows his user name) my offer of that grand to bring your big mink over still stands :thumbs:

I can't see anywhere on the lads posts where he has made any outrageous claims that his mink can do anything ........

The babys are best when they are very young and you have to bottle feed them for around a week I think and they bond with you and see you as its mother

That's what I meant when I said get one from a mink farm! Get one at very early stage!