Best Breeding Bitches

I have seen loads of topics on here about who is the best stud dog and who's the best dog running at the min but I would like to see peoples opinions on what bitch has been the best bitch to leave the best pups.we now all the golden oldies foxy dancer seagulls blondes just would like to now of bit more recent

• Like 1

I have seen loads of topics on here about who is the best stud dog and who's the best dog running at the min but I would like to see peoples opinions on what bitch has been the best bitch to leave the best pups.we now all the golden oldies foxy dancer seagulls blondes just would like to now of bit more recent

this could be a good topic lads lets get it going whos brave enough to put there bitch forward :toast:

How different the Irish Greyhound breeders are, on here its always worker to worker, but the Greyhound breeders will breed from a bitch, that say is injured very early in her career, as long as she has good breeding behind her, also they will use unraced bitches, as long as her dam line has produced.

take the dog on here that is being mentioned a lot Snowy, if you knew someone who had his litter sister, but was a pet, never worked,

if you had the chance, would you take a litter from her?

Again the greyhound breeders if they have an unraced bitch, that there are top dogs in the litter, will breed from her.