Anybody Had This Injury ........

The neck injuries are an occupational hazard to me, ive been laid up with neck problems many a time, pain killers, hot and cold, and rest is about all you can do.

If the weathers cold, you should always keep your neck warm when lifting or doing heavy physical stuff, a warm neck means better blood flow which helps a lot, and when lifting anything heavy up to and above shoulder height, never never turn your head to look sideways, or do it slowly if you have to, a tendon under pressure with the weight damages real easy with a sharp turn of the head.

The neck injuries are an occupational hazard to me, ive been laid up with neck problems many a time, pain killers, hot and cold, and rest is about all you can do.

If the weathers cold, you should always keep your neck warm when lifting or doing heavy physical stuff, a warm neck means better blood flow which helps a lot, and when lifting anything heavy up to and above shoulder height, never never turn your head to look sideways, or do it slowly if you have to, a tendon under pressure with the weight damages real easy with a sharp turn of the head.

Big problem for poor old socks here mate... He's got a bloody great head on a little spindly neck.. What do you expect with his poor neck under that load constantly lol..

• Like 2

Big problem for poor old socks here mate... He's got a bloody great head on a little spindly neck.. What do you expect with his poor neck under that load constantly lol..

I seen his pic with Susan boils clit mate, looks like he's got plenty to support his head to me :laugh: I was a similar build when i was younger, strong and reasonably fit, and used to what i was doing, but get it wrong and you pay the price, happens all to easily mate.

I seen his pic with Susan boils clit mate, looks like he's got plenty to support his head to me :laugh: I was a similar build when i was younger, strong and reasonably fit, and used to what i was doing, but get it wrong and you pay the price, happens all to easily mate.

I hope your not suggesting socks is young, strong and reasonably fit!! Lol