A River Crossing

ADD A TRIP OUT TODAY,,,,THE WEATHER WAS TO WARM AT TIMES,,,WITH A LOT OF TEMP IN THE SUN STILL,,, IT WAS A SLOW START WE ONLY ADD 8 BY 1O OCLOCK,, THEN A GOOD TURN A ROUND , WE GOT 18 OUT OF A SET AND THEN A 17,,,,AND AFTER THAT 4/5/ AND THE ODD 6,,,, AT ONE TIME THEY WAS A RIVER , AND THE BUNNYS WAS JUST SITTING THERE FOR THE TAKING,,,,SO WE AT TO GO A CROSS IT,,,,,NOT GOOD FERRETING ALL DAY PISS WET WELLIES ,LOL WE ENDED THE DAY WITH 76,,,,,

A5656B39-A35D-49C1-93DD-3AF64FD61E96_zps

IMG_2125_zps52cafe7e.jpg

• Like 10

looks a cracking day up there Jim and Co.

What cracking weather were having for this time of year.. I'm ready for some frost now,and a bit of snow would be very welcome.

great score of bunnies...and that sooty looks like its still alive...lol. . . Its winking at Tomo... lol.

i will welcome the frost, vin,, not a big lover of the white stuff :blink::blink: , i want to get a couple more trips in this week,, :boogy::boogy: it can be hard to find the staff on week days,,

Same here Jim

I'm off solo again this morning.

I like it on my own sometimes , but its much more fun when you've got good company and can have the crack..

It's the journey home that gets me when I'm alone.. I end up stopping for a kip in the services and it takes me twice as long to get home.lol