Bushing Foxes

Grunter123

I hope to find out , see you can be normal x that's for been nice and help full

I have my moments,the Pennine Beagles hunt land in my proximity and ive watched them over the years with a little interest,not to long ago i heard they were hunting over the Moors in my location,thus a Bedlington and his two Hybrid sons accomompanied me as i went to view the beagles at work,i was met by a couple of their followers accusing me of being an Anti,with the dogs i had at heel,fluffy poodles,fecking ignorant nuggets,i loosed the dogs in the area the Beagles were hunting,my permission,then went and killed a few rats at the local farm and the surrounding buildings,ignorance is bliss at times.

We were out yesterday with a small pack, all legal up here mind. It's nothing like a day with the hounds, doing smaller bits, no long points like you get with hounds & no field up the huntsmans arse cackling shite all day. The beagle / beagle crosses will push as fox out of "thick" cover as quick if not quicker than a most packs of hounds can. With less people come less noise around the covers allowing the guns to account for a lot more as foxes feel safer breaking out..

But having said all that, I'd agree with a earlier post, 35 years in and around hunts & you've never seen or talked about bobbery / pirate packs, pull the other one ;-)

Edited by Alimac2
  • Like 1

Been with a lad from Leeds called Hacky pirate hounds been with hunts round yorkshire hounds tho never seen beagles, why read into shit everyone round my area knows me been into dogs 35plus years digging lamping never seen beagles work end of , but thanks to the normal people

• 5 weeks later...

I understood what he meant he was gonna shoot it and the lurcher bring it back

I understood what he meant to mean,like i understand the lad with a lurcher thats 3 years old now that killed pre-ban fox,s,its not rocket science to be a tad more savvy,or is it?.

Who needs antis and hunt sabs when your own men are out to get you?

• Like 1