Bitch Stopped Working

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt mess with a bloke that lived outside in a kennel lol

I don't know how much work she was getting before or how old she is but too much work can make them jack, I get on average about 5 or 6 seasons of hard work out of a lurcher before they either start p

Iv just tried bringing her for a walk as soon as she gets to the front gate she runs back to the front door. I will give her a break for awile and try her. I wont get rid of her she came from an abusi

Posted Images

Come on lads let's not ruin another thread.

The lads dog has clearly got a problem and I don't think "PTS" is the answer just yet. Not until he's gone down a few other routes first.

thats what am saying but that soft twat kev giving bad advice get rid he says would you get rid off your dog kevy before you tryed everything ye wopper

Guy in pub told me kev 1987 knows f**k all but still would like to taste his come and Lick his shite but never mind there's always some one else I can dream about

guy in the pub tells me your gay
guy in pub tells me you shag donkeys in field behind youre gaff
  • Like 1

I don't know how much work she was getting before or how old she is but too much work can make them jack, I get on average about 5 or 6 seasons of hard work out of a lurcher before they either start picking runs or stop running rabbits, my lurchers and terriers are worked for pest control 7 days all year round and a lot get sickened by it, some times they are out in the day then lamped that night as well, some simply can't cope with it, ask the lads with terriers that dig most days in season, some will walk, simple as that, if she is fine physically then its a pet home for her, my last 2 pups have failed early and I have not got a lurcher at the moment because of it, there are also a lot of poorly bred lurchers being bred at the moment, dogs worked once or twice a week will rarely jack unless you've either beat them or they have an injury, WM

• Like 5

Iv just tried bringing her for a walk as soon as she gets to the front gate she runs back to the front door. I will give her a break for awile and try her. I wont get rid of her she came from an abusive home il give up hunting before i give up the dog

This to me sounds like you're not that committed either way, and that's not a put down :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

I am committed im hunting since im 8 im nearly 35. I do everything right to keep her fit plenty of road work small runs in the park dont work her to hard i bring her to s mam who races greyhounds at least once a week to make sure shes not sore her diet is human grade meat from the supermarket . What would you call committed

I am committed im hunting since im 8 im nearly 35. I do everything right to keep her fit plenty of road work small runs in the park dont work her to hard i bring her to s mam who races greyhounds at least once a week to make sure shes not sore her diet is human grade meat from the supermarket . What would you call committed

thats where I get my meat super market chep and its the best if I was you I would just walk her for six weeks then take her out see how she reacts to a rabbit

Theres been some nonsense put on this thread, I have mainly kept Beddy crosses, both in the house or kenneled, and it made no difference prey drive or working day or night.

I would give the Bitch a Month off, then i would take her out on a few ferreting trips, especially if you pick a good quiet day, when there could be a few loud rumbles below ground, most working dogs cant resist getting excited, also when hitting the nets, you will see how keen she is, best of luck, good to see you are trying to get Bitch going, instead of getting rid.

• Like 1