Deerhound X Want For Stud Sussex Area

do alot of thinking and ask the right questions about the stud dog if it lacks the trait you want or to bring to the pup walk away no point at all in breeding a 2nd best pup best of the best all the time if folk did that we wouldn't have to search hi and low for a good dh x

Ya not wrong there mate,its getting to the finding a needle in a hay stack problem.

do alot of thinking and ask the right questions about the stud dog if it lacks the trait you want or to bring to the pup walk away no point at all in breeding a 2nd best pup best of the best all the time if folk did that we wouldn't have to search hi and low for a good dh x

Ya not wrong there mate,its getting to the finding a needle in a hay stack problem.

i must have been lucky or no what the f**k i am doing with the x i have had 4 now and the 3 i brung up as pups turned out to be handy one i bought in utter bollox

I have one that is a good producer and offers everything needed in a running dog

There are some good dhx,s out there its a matter of finding the right one personally not seen any others than mine only me in my village with them

In my eyes they are the best breed going and a picture to look at.im pleased there is still a couple of people still running them as up north is getting like a saluki or a bull cross fasion statement.im off down birmingham in the morning to get my step son a 1st cross beddy greyhound as i like that breed to.and i know what im getting as its getting to the stage people dont no whats in there breeding.

Edited by lurchers