Bolting To The Dogs,,,pup Cought A Black One

TOMO

Spot on that lads vin was that took on your phone mate

Yes mate..iphone5. . . I have hundreds of em.. . some cracking misses. and a couple of catches..lol.

I'm going to put together a compilation of spectacular failures,from my own dogs obviously.

I just need to work out how to do that bleep thing over the rather expletive audio coming from my mouth on most occasions...heheee. :laugh:

Great write up guys and nice video clip, them phones are great, the quality is on par with the camera im using. I might get an invite one day and then maybe I could get some special videos filmed for you. Well done bonnie and the young ferrets. Always a great feeling when they start catching. Heres a clip of gem making a catch when me and her went solo ferreting wednesday.

Spot on that lads vin was that took on your phone mate

Yes mate..iphone5. . . I have hundreds of em.. . some cracking misses. and a couple of catches..lol.

I'm going to put together a compilation of spectacular failures,from my own dogs obviously.

I just need to work out how to do that bleep thing over the rather expletive audio coming from my mouth on most occasions...heheee. :laugh:

I've tried all sorts of video cameras and nothing beats my phone just don't know how to upload keeps saying to big lol