Kennel And Run

Just added some more sections to mine, used to just be 3 (2 small 1 large) but now there's 5. 2 @ 2m x 1.25m in the middle, 2 @2m x 1.5m either side of them & 1 @ 1.8m x 3.5m at the far left as you look. Housing runs the full length inside which also doubles as a bench.

post-62980-0-13275700-1415396824.jpg

• Like 8

Really nice setup there reynardman, I inherited my kennels and runs at my house the previous owner kept collies hed made the runs out of timber with breeze block sleeping compartments......needless to say my terriers nearly ate there way through the timber within a week of moving in, had to reinforce all chewable bits with steel strips. When I move next time im going for a similar set up to youres. Atb

• Like 1

Had my 1st sections done with someone I no longer deal with Whatdog so went to a local forge and they matched the profile.
Think I've an inside pic on my old PC Rabbit Hunter when I 1st did them (have to boot it up to see). No point taking a new 1, can't see nothing for junk.

They're my kennels Whippet 99.

• Like 1