fen hares

Guest nitedog

The word "law" seems to be getting used quite a bit on this topic. Can any lurcher man on here honestly say they gave every hare they have ran fair law?

Edited to add: SJM not everyone has got good grammar skills!

Edited by joe ox

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word "law" seems to be getting used quite a bit on this topic. Can any lurcher man on here honestly say they gave every hare they have ran fair law?

Edited to add: SJM not everyone has got good grammar skills!

thats right sometimes my dislecsier kicks in when i think to hard

Iv got mates in to coursing i also do a bit meself in the winter the dogs i go out with can take 3 out ov 3 somtimes 4 out ov 4 I no ov dogs that have killed 6 but i wanted to no if anybody herd or seen a dog kill more :thumbs:

one dog one hare winter iv killed 6 during the day its the only time iv had or seen dogs do this and like i say iv ran hares all over england never ran them white hares up scotland so i could be wrong :doh:

:whistling:

Iv got mates in to coursing i also do a bit meself in the winter the dogs i go out with can take 3 out ov 3 somtimes 4 out ov 4 I no ov dogs that have killed 6 but i wanted to no if anybody herd or seen a dog kill more :thumbs:

one dog one hare winter iv killed 6 during the day its the only time iv had or seen dogs do this and like i say iv ran hares all over england never ran them white hares up scotland so i could be wrong :doh:

Well SPOTTED SHERLOCK MILES :haha::laugh: :laugh:

Seems like nitedog likes to spin a tale or two ehh :angel::big_boss::laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest nitedog

iv had a dog that killed 6 hares on the fens but it ran 7 or 8 that post you quoted above was 6 out 6 and like iv said before fen hares big rabbits :feck:

you missed your calling in life mate, should of been a detective :clapper::thumbs:

as you can seei dont post much on here but i had to reply to this one ive coursed the fens and seen more than my share of matches on there and 6 out of 6 would 9 times out of 10 take the money very rearly would you need to find one more hare and if you did that hare would be the :wallbash::wallbash: last

6 out of 6 kick ups is nothing to brag about. Feck me, I bet my Beardie x could do that.

Anyone who has run true fenland Hares either in Lincolnshire or cambridgeshire in midwinter will know it takes a dog of real class to kill consistently.

I'm not talking about kick ups either, real coursing men will always afford the Hare law and only run the fittest and the strongest. Given full sporting law on the fenn, to quote an old friend " there's ares' on that fenn that no dog ud catch".

After all said and done the Hare commands the highest sporting respect. To run a hare in any other way is sacrilege and you are neither a dogman nor sportsman.

Long live Sally!

Giving hares law fair do's if your a sporting hero, If your out doing a job pest control you are out to kill and catch numbers and it dose not make you less a "dog man" ...

And what is a dog man???

Plenty of cock ends run hares with fair law but the buy and sell dogs pump them full of roids and not give a second thought to nick your dog... :wallbash:

If i am out pre ban i will lamp hares, kick them up what ever.. But i wont run them in the Summer not like a few folk do :whistling: Certain dvds its clear to see its summer early morning.. :whistling:

I aint ran fen hares probly wont i just kill them in small feilds with stone walls its really easy and its great fun :victory:

Guest nitedog
nite dog what distance are you slipin mate,ive never seen any dog take six at a good slip and ive seen a few good uns

we walk the hares up and slip some are short slips some are long. :thumbs: short slip 20 yards long slip 100.

Guest nitedog
6 out of 6 kick ups is nothing to brag about. Feck me, I bet my Beardie x could do that.

Anyone who has run true fenland Hares either in Lincolnshire or cambridgeshire in midwinter will know it takes a dog of real class to kill consistently.

I'm not talking about kick ups either, real coursing men will always afford the Hare law and only run the fittest and the strongest. Given full sporting law on the fenn, to quote an old friend " there's ares' on that fenn that no dog ud catch".

After all said and done the Hare commands the highest sporting respect. To run a hare in any other way is sacrilege and you are neither a dogman nor sportsman.

Long live Sally!

Giving hares law fair do's if your a sporting hero, If your out doing a job pest control you are out to kill and catch numbers and it dose not make you less a "dog man" ...

And what is a dog man???

Plenty of cock ends run hares with fair law but the buy and sell dogs pump them full of roids and not give a second thought to nick your dog... :wallbash:

If i am out pre ban i will lamp hares, kick them up what ever.. But i wont run them in the Summer not like a few folk do :whistling: Certain dvds its clear to see its summer early morning.. :whistling:

I aint ran fen hares probly wont i just kill them in small feilds with stone walls its really easy and its great fun :victory:

spot on mate :thumbs:

Guest nitedog

you missed your calling in life mate, should of been a detective :clapper::thumbs:

mite be or a anti :hmm: