Cant Make My Mind Up What To Put Across My Bitch

Why breed from her ifs she got bad feet and thin skin aye wouldn't could pass that on to the pups no matter what you put over her nice fit looking bitch

we all breed from whipp and greyhound at the end of the day has a base dog,,,not the best feet on them,or skin,,,, going to the right stud dog you will solve that little problem,,,

Many,many Whippet/Greys have the soundest of feet and a durable skin,many,many.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why breed from her ifs she got bad feet and thin skin aye wouldn't could pass that on to the pups no matter what you put over her nice fit looking bitch

If the bitch as weak points the resultant progeny will possibly carry the same,source a pup bred from dogs that don,t carry weak attributes.Its nice to breed from what we have in the kennel,a tad unre

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperame

Posted Images

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperament and really steady if your interested pm me CEC08765-171D-41D0-B754-3FFC1E3DFA8D_zps

thats a nice hound that mate,like the steady part looks very capable
thanks he is very capable ?

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperament and really steady if your interested pm

Cracking looking animal mate, it will be the end of the season before i make my mind up thanks for the offer

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperament and really steady if your interested pm

Cracking looking animal mate, it will be the end of the season before i make my mind up thanks for the offer

no worries

Gaz away back to your bed your trying to much now wipe your chin get your dummy tit in and forget about it and get a nusery ryhme on lol

You are getting good at avoiding questions northern shite.

It just tells me that i am correct when you start spouting meaningless shit and have no real come back.

Only you would own 2 dogs bred from whippets and then tell a man not to breed from a dog with thin skin. Wow. What a muppet.

As again walter your bang on now away and dream or imagine some more piss to spout think the last a whippet was involved in my dogs breeding must be 30 odd years suppose it could be worse and be bred from young jackers lol

You are the only one spouting piss my friend. I'm speaking fact. And you know it.

I keep telling her she's bred from jackers but she won't listen. She just keeps performing night after night.

Come down for a night on the lamp with your best dog and we will see who runs what. I will refund your diesel money regardless of who's dog puts what away...

• Like 1

Do you honestly think I'm going to drive 6 hours there and back to listen to your piss lol make your fecking mind up you said when I invited you and ed up to my permission which wasn't far from your mates house you were meant to going to and he told you not to come your reply 2 hours ago you wouldn't go out with a muppet like me ffs son grow up or make your mind up I couldn't care less if your dog's better than mine now wisen up and just wait till your dog jacks lol

• Like 1

Do you honestly think I'm going to drive 6 hours there and back to listen to your piss lol make your fecking mind up you said when I invited you and ed up to my permission which wasn't far from your mates house you were meant to going to and he told you not to come your reply 2 hours ago you wouldn't go out with a muppet like me ffs son grow up or make your mind up I couldn't care less if your dog's better than mine now wisen up and just wait till your dog jacks lol

You just keep waiting. What a bitter man you are. Hoping a newcomer to the sports dog jacks on him.

Shame on you old man.

Wisen up walter your the one trying to find fault on anything I write so just enjoy your dog I don't hope your dog jacks on you will you jack her like the rest that you owned good luck oops sorry don't mean that me being a bitter man and you being just a poor innocent newcomer (more piss)