Her Comes Snowey

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it sounds like a numbers game , that isn't what coursing is about or it shouldn't be. If you get out on a daily basis or every couple of days and knock over 4s and 5s multiply that by the numbers of l

Saluki Fever - Snowey   Hare Shot And Retrieved To Hand .

I leave normally at 2 am travel more than 500 mile round trip as many lads on here will verify. Most lads with running dogs love coursing and plenty have been at it long enough to grow out of the my

Posted Images

Saluki fever got offered good money for Vinnie didn't sell and the dog got robbed,got offered good money for zac didn't sell the dog got killed out on the land,so the guy who bought snowy has seen the dog run,so when he asked to buy him he was stuck between a rock and a hard thing so the deal was done he still has a litter of him plus pups at 5 months old of him and a service anytime so i wish the guy who has him all the very best of luck he a very good dog,it was a big decision to make but fair play to saluki fever ps the brindle bitch will put a smile on your face all the very best.....SGW..

• Like 1

Saluki fever got offered good money for Vinnie didn't sell and the dog got robbed,got offered good money for zac didn't sell the dog got killed out on the land,so the guy who bought snowy has seen the dog run,so when he asked to buy him he was stuck between a rock and a hard thing so the deal was done he still has a litter of him plus pups at 5 months old of him and a service anytime so i wish the guy who has him all the very best of luck he a very good dog,it was a big decision to make but fair play to saluki fever ps the brindle bitch will put a smile on your face all the very best.....SGW..

So, essentially it's still all about money?!

• Like 1