Many Thanks Rez

I said I would let you know when my new acquisition got her first kill, well I got that rat today in all the gale force wind and rain, but I was as snug as a bug sat in the hide. I can't seem to source JSB exacts only the Jumbo ones.

none on ebay and Uttings only have the Jumbos. Anybody any ideas?

Hi shep. Good to hear my man. I've included a link below to the pellets mate. Next day delivery :)

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p111098-jsb-exact-pellets-22-jsex5-52/#.VDxH2tq9KSM

Keep me informed of your shooting mate and best wishes. Hope the old girl is performing as per. I mean the SE ;)

As an edit they are jumbos 5.52.

Edited by Rez

Shep. Forgot to say. Waddington know of you and your name mate. The lady even got out the letter you wrote to the club. I'm taking those items down on Wednesday as promised. Everyone was very thankful of your donations.

For everyone that doesn't know, this chap donates to a club he can't get too and when we met this past weekend for the sale of my SE, he gave me a BSA meteor and gamo pistol [Webley Nemesis :)] along with a crony to pass on to my club.

The sport wouldn't be the same without people like this.

Edited by Rez
  • Like 3

It was a Webley Nemesis Rez. I'll send for some Jumbos then but I didn't think they was the ones you was using. I'm back on line with Waddington now and on their facebook page so I have sent you a friends request. As for the gifts, the pleasure is mine they can do what they like. I did'nt need the pistol any as I don't cage trap rats anymore. :toast::toast::toast:

• Like 2

The stuff I donated was not being used anymore so I thought I would give it to the club to do what they wanted with it as every little helps to make others happy. You only live once so if you can help others on the way you also make yourself happy.

• Like 2