Poodle X Patt

They'd get £600 a pup if they stuck a stupid name on them, something like Patt-a-poo or Poodledale or if it's out of a Black Fell call it a Black Poo.

I hope nobody starts joking about Chocolate-Poos.

I hope this is a wind up ?

imagine if the chocolate poo had diarrhoea?

Years ago when I had no transport of my own I was offered a lift to a terrier show in Drogheda by a Dublin man who would be passing my house.

With him he had the smartest looking Black Fell you would have ever seen. It was a beauty.

He soon sold it for £80 which was nice money in the late 80s.

As soon as he sold it he turned to me and said "glad that's gone, it's half Schnauzer."

I looked every where for the new owner to tell him he'd been robbed but didn't find him. I'd have been walking home if I did find him, but what the hell.

The dog game sure is full of bullshitters but at least those messers in the add admit they're Poodle crosses, LOL.

• Like 2

You are right Neil. Money brings out the worst in people, and the worst kunts in the dog world. In fact money rules the dog world. Yrs ago cross breds were just mongrels which were given away, nowadays they make up a fancy name and cash in

• Like 2

There's no such thing as a Cockadale.

Unless it's a place in Northern England I've never heard off.

You gave me a great idea, I could get a male cockadale to breed to my 8 weekold pup and say they originated from a place in northern England and make loads of money,ha

• Like 1