Outdoor Winter Work Vacancy... Borders

Hello

My partner has a vacancy for a hard-working outdoorsy type person on her crew. The job is tough, but the harder you work the more you get paid.

You will be self employed. All training provided. There is accommodation available with the crew. A work vehicle of your own would be handy, lots of rough forest track driving. Otherwise driving license essential.

The ideal applicant should be FIT and healthy, and able to push themselves physically. It often comes down to mental attitude, and the will to push on in all weathers. Only frost or snow covering the site will stop work, so many days will be spent in the rain or sleet, but you wont be cold, you will be sweating your balls off while working.

Starts Nov 1st, until May.

If you want to save up a wad of cash, and not afraid of hard physical work every day then drop me a message.

DnN

haha shit, planting yes!

And if I find a decent grafter there will be loads of other, equally shitty, well paid forest and wildlife and habitat management work to follow on through Spring/Summer, UK and Canada. Dog(s) welcome!

If your interested, message me. All the best

DnN

• Like 3

It'll be tree planting I'd think

good thinking good money in that too

What do we call good money?

well going back a dam good few years it was quite easy to make 70-80 a day and that was a pretty short day cause I all ways went home once decent days money was earned :) much to my bosses disgust :laugh:. But I did used to just crack on

But now a days no clue what the money is but I wouldn't call it hard as long as you are used to out doors and don't mind the weather but that applies to lots jobs. Could get bit monotonous day in day out though but if moneys right :thumbs:

We never did it full time just week here and there when we were ontop of felling or running the dam peeler and saw bench but we all ways liked a week or two of it bit of a high light

Edited by terryd

The crew is females and males, mostly Canadians, and they will all be making between 120 and 250 pounds each day, sometimes more. 1 million trees to plant. :) And each tree needs to be planted to a high standard. Which can be done in a second or two, with a bit of practice. DnN