Pardew Newcastle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The trouble with iconic figures is they cloud our judgement we almost feel guilty for wanting them out even though its the right thing to do.....Robson/Newcastle.....Dalglish/Liverpool....Clough/Fores

Max, take a few moments to peruse these FACTS, even pre 90's, Newcastle consistently had bigger gates than Sunderland. But I don't think you're the type to let FACTS get in the way of your childish ha

Sad as it is Max people often reach their height of popularity once they,re dead !.....Ipswich idolised Robson enough to build a statue of him when he was alive rather than waiting till he was dead li

Brigzy if you can find a genuine independant attendance complier ( not a JawDee biased lying chart :) )

You will see safcs average league attendance was 17'474 in the 3rd division

Nufcs was 14 oddments in the old 2nd

Although the Jawdee's will tell you it was anywhere between 22 and 24k

They dont like the truth and wiki is doctored to fook

and your chart will also proove my point of when the plastics came on board :)

Even John Hall the cnut tried to get rid of Safc by making us groundless

Roker was condemed

and at first it was a New state of the art ground next to Nissan that was to be build

The owld fooker objected to it hoping we would go to the wall and that over time old time and up[ and coming youngsters would drift to nufc giving them another 40k

He really did want to create a JawDee nation sytreatching from Northumberland to Boro the mad old bastuard

Glad to say he Failed.

Max, are you insane, or just on a wind up ? Those two charts ARE independent ! Newcastle have had a 14k crowd TWICE in the last hundred years ! Don't you realise what a fool you are making of yourself ?

max why do you seem so bitter towards nfc and keegan because for a safc fan you seem to spent most your time talking about newcastle i think most dont care or think about there rivals unless your playing them and who cares who has the best support

Edited by blackmaggie

Find it hard to understand a mackem mocking anyone. You're like a f***ing broken record, aye it was bad craic the attitude aimed at Bobby but the past is the past. Higher expectations when we were doing well. Nobody wanted Pardew & Hughton didn't deserve to go after the job he'd done. If it wasn't for Graham Carrs scouting Pardew wouldn't have no chance....

Find it hard to understand a mackem mocking anyone. You're like a f***ing broken record, aye it was bad craic the attitude aimed at Bobby but the past is the past. Higher expectations when we were doing well. Nobody wanted Pardew & Hughton didn't deserve to go after the job he'd done. If it wasn't for Graham Carrs scouting Pardew wouldn't have no chance....

What was the story with Bobby Robson i cant remember now ?......If not for the fact he became a national treasure would it of been seen as " bad craic " ?

Its a bit like with our Bobby Moore,there were fans saying they wanted to see the back of him a good few years before he actually went yet today you would be stabbed round here for saying a bad word about him :D ......everything bad go,s out the window when a sportsman takes on iconic status.

By the way if im not wrong Newcastle had the highest average attendance in history for a club outside the top flight with 48k in 2007 whenever it was.

Edited by gnasher16

Nufc fans were calling for his head Brigsy

Saying he had lost the plot ect

That's fact

And prob the post 92 brigade if truth be told

The genuine lot wouldn't stoop so low.

A few fans were calling for him to be sacked, not the vast majority. He fell out with Shephard in much the same way as Keegan fell out with Ashley, over transfers and players contracts, it was also said he was losing the dressing room and that was the reason Shephard sacked him.

Yeah that's right another Geordie legend went against him

Your own Alan Shearer

Didn't Sir Bobby drop him. ?

I think you mean Gullit. And he's not my own Alan Shearer. I don't support Newcastle or any other soccer team. Edited by Brigzy