Disinfectant For Kennels

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bleach,Cheep,kills germs parasites,Cleans like nothing else,no brainer really.

bleech and hot water does the trick for me

bleach mixed with zamo

Atlas black fluid, like jeyes bit weaker but for less than a quid a litre I don't mind ;)

Atlas black fluid, like jeyes bit weaker but for less than a quid a litre I don't mind ;)

Where do you get that stuff mate ??

Just googled in and could not find it..

http://www.walkerbrothers.eu/products.htm

Thank you :victory:

Iv just built new kennels and iv given the concrete a couple of month to cure before painting the floor. Are these products yous are mentioning safe to use with the painted floor. The bleach won't damage the paint will it?

im a painter,over time it will eat into it. :laugh: of course unless you use epoxy based or 2 pack finish,the normal ''floor paint,white spirits based solvent type will be damaged by it,

Edited by jigsaw

well i painted mine years ago,it lasted 12 months roughly if i remember correctly,with the bleach and the scrubbing with brushes it just didnt last,so then I tiled it,after a few years the smell of piss was strong,so 3 years ago,knocked the kennels i had and rebuilt new ones, and i power floated the floors(well i got them done,i didnt do it) and they are so far still a great job.I will never put paint on kennel floors again unless i had indoor runs,mine are all exposed to the weather and unless you use industrial strength resin based floor paints i think the piss and crap will defo do carnage to any surface paint.